Title
    Rookie
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Help with farmer Arcanist

Hey guys! I'm back again with some question about "decent" way of gearing for a farmer arcanist. The reason I'm doing the thread it's because people always recommend to use/buy the most expensive gear/cards/awakes in every single thread without a "middle point" for not heavy grinders (and I don't intend to waste 2kP+ just for the sake of 1 hitting farming mobs so I can "decently" farm 2kP to gear my BHs) so, knowing that lets go to the point:

I have a +10 Tenshi set, +20 baku staff wind +16, normal cs set (going stated soon), holy knight shield, +15 stat wing, honor cloak (cause dem moons) and no jewel set (can't find anyone selling clean adept) atm I can farm 16p/hr as my best and 12p/hr as my worst with bad awakes (just 13 int per piece). My questions are

1. Best awakes without UAS
    2. Best cards for weapon/shield (water, land, etc)
    3. If worth going xtal in both set and weapon
    4. How much speed% to not lose time walking between mobs

Any kind of response with the likes of "but going full gear is better" are not necessary. I will eventually go with expensive cards/jewelry when I don't need to farm a whole week for 4 12% cards.

Title
    Vagrant
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Re: Help with farmer Arcanist

I have a +10 Tenshi set, +20 baku staff wind +16, normal cs set (going stated soon), holy knight shield, +15 stat wing, honor cloak (cause dem moons) and no jewel set (can't find anyone selling clean adept) atm I can farm 16p/hr as my best and 12p/hr as my worst with bad awakes (just 13 int per piece). My questions are

1. Best awakes without UAS
    2. Best cards for weapon/shield (water, land, etc)
    3. If worth going xtal in both set and weapon
    4. How much speed% to not lose time walking between mobs

Any kind of response with the likes of "but going full gear is better" are not necessary. I will eventually go with expensive cards/jewelry when I don't need to farm a whole week for 4 12% cards.
    1st: Sell your Tenshi and Buy an Archmage Set +10 [ Dont make it Xtal Unless you already have money to make it +10 ] Why? Because the 15% Block and 20% Hp is Important
    2nd: Remove ur Element on ur Staff Why? It Reduces your damage , Shield not recommended unless you are going to cove put water element
    3rd: Normal Cs? Why dont you buy a Blue Crystal F/M w/ +25 int Rarity Why? if u awake at least 35~40int Which is easy +25int Bonus = 60int+ Really Helpful
    Btw : Blue Crystal w/ 25+ Rarity cost 1p~2p
    4th: Xtal on Weapon / Shield [Yes] , Set [No] Unless u can make it +10 cost alot.
    5th: Max speed is 250% Arca got alot of speed bonus in set/Shield/Skill so at least aim 240%

Buy Conq Arca Shield