Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Title
    Vagrant
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Re: FM PVE/BH questions

Thanks for all the advice. I experimented with all of them and here is the result:
    On my first try with some dungeon boss with pure DEX stat(80% blockrate), adoch awakes and seraph buffs, I can kill the Sanpres1 boss without damage(900k HP w/restat bug). I can kill the Sanpres2 boss but I will die 2 or more times. I've restat to full STA with buffs, also I changed my awakes to STA on my equips (30-35 STA per equip except on my weap,gloves,shoes), and change my pet beads mostly to STA. I also socketed my armor with 4 +7% volcano cards and it boosted my HP to 2.1M HP. Now I can kill Sanpress1&2, and Herneos 1&2 (on H2 I died 2x, but the monster's HP is very very low). BTW, I'm soloing the bosses.

I concluded that its better for me to go pure STA (when soloing) and just use Remantis when the boss hits me hard rather than go with blockrate because I'll die more often and using resu scroll many times is not really worth it. With BHing with my friends,I think I'll try to experiment going pure STR and pure DEX and see which is better on my gameplay.

Questions:
    1.Should I socket my shield with +STA cards to get 2.5M HP?
    2. Is it ok if I stick to my weapon with Fire cards? Coz i want to at least put some decent damage to the boss?
    3. Am I on the right track?

Thanks again!
    Last edited by jetp; 2nd April 2017 at 02:24 AM.

Title
    Apprentice
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

1. It's not a bad idea.
    2. It's not a bad idea.
    3. It depends of what you're aiming for. Try Clockworks!

by Yume

by Lurad

Title
    Vagrant
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pedrossilva View Post
    1. It's not a bad idea.
    2. It's not a bad idea.
    3. It depends of what you're aiming for. Try Clockworks!
    Ok, Clockworks will be my nex target. If I die frequently, then I'll aim for 2.5M HP then the rest rest will go to STR.
    Last edited by jetp; 3rd April 2017 at 03:16 PM.

Title
    Dignitary
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jetp View Post
    Thanks for all the advice. I experimented with all of them and here is the result:
    On my first try with some dungeon boss with pure DEX stat(80% blockrate), adoch awakes and seraph buffs, I can kill the Sanpres1 boss without damage(900k HP w/restat bug). I can kill the Sanpres2 boss but I will die 2 or more times. I've restat to full STA with buffs, also I changed my awakes to STA on my equips (30-35 STA per equip except on my weap,gloves,shoes), and change my pet beads mostly to STA. I also socketed my armor with 4 +7% volcano cards and it boosted my HP to 2.1M HP. Now I can kill Sanpress1&2, and Herneos 1&2 (on H2 I died 2x, but the monster's HP is very very low). BTW, I'm soloing the bosses.

I concluded that its better for me to go pure STA (when soloing) and just use Remantis when the boss hits me hard rather than go with blockrate because I'll die more often and using resu scroll many times is not really worth it. With BHing with my friends,I think I'll try to experiment going pure STR and pure DEX and see which is better on my gameplay.

Questions:
    1.Should I socket my shield with +STA cards to get 2.5M HP?
    2. Is it ok if I stick to my weapon with Fire cards? Coz i want to at least put some decent damage to the boss?
    3. Am I on the right track?

Thanks again!
    thats what i tell people , having full block only works if you have a seraph

1.)use 2 pairs of suits/accesories/pets/shields etc.
    adoch and hp suit
    adoch and hp deffender/taurus (better if you just go with deff its only a swap)
    adoch and hp pet use hp beads and parry beads with your second pet (awake with adoch)
    weap or shield if you can

2.) ^

3.) yes you are on the right track , after you are done with the hp swaps use them on your seraph to farm Mht/Rc etc..

Title
    Vagrant
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I can now solo Clockworks with my gear. I can also kill Keokuk without dying(its just very long to kill it). Upresia boss is now my next target. Thank you so much for helping me in this game.. You may now close this thread.

Title
    Dignitary
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Okay.

Closed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12