Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Cool FM PVE/BH questions

Hello!
    Im a new player and has a level 300 FM. I'm planning to BH solo. As of now, I have friends(also new to the game), a templar and slayer, whom I party with on BH( if they are online). I won an ingame contest and won some perin. I already bought and upgraded +10 tenshi set(normal), +20 leo's set,+20MALE fist(normal), +10 Conq Shield(normal), a CDC, and a DWM. I only have a normal fashion set. My questions are:

1. Should I upgrade to Crystal+5 weapon and shield? I don't want to upgrade my tenshi yet coz I'll lose some set effects(or am I wrong?)
    2. Should I restat to DEX to get higher blockrate when soloing? I'm doing full DEX with my friends when BHing, even though our templar aggros the Boss =).
    3. How much ADOCH should I get?
    4. Whats awake effects(normal awakes) should I concentrate per equip/weapon? And in the future, what UAS should I target?
    5. What Rune effects and Cards should I put on my weapon and equips?
    6. In the near future (not my priority as of the moment), any tips on what I should do for the Scroll of rarity and the wisdom craftsman?
    7. Any additional tips/comments?

(My next target equips are the statted fashion set/when I earn some perin in BHing.)

Thank you and sorry for having too many questions.
    Good day!

Title
    Apprentice
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Default Re: FM PVE/BH questions

1. upgrading it to xtal+5 can increase your def and it can give you some additional bonuses too.
    2. You can put a number of dex that makes your block max which is 85% and the rest will be sta or str. its up to you
    3. get adoch as many as possible hehe or as high as possible
    4. ADOCH and STR for normal awakes and IA or pve for uas (pve if you still want to continue to do bh ^_^)
    5. IA RUNES and Fire Card X or S and Lightning cards
    6. for rarity obtain legendary or epic or insane hp or ia. and for crafts do the x2 str not the all stat x1
    7. dont give up on bh and good luck!!!

Title
    Vagrant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for the reply!

Title
    Apprentice
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

no problem! good luck hehe ^_^

Title
    Dignitary
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jetp View Post
    Hello!
    Im a new player and has a level 300 FM. I'm planning to BH solo. As of now, I have friends(also new to the game), a templar and slayer, whom I party with on BH( if they are online). I won an ingame contest and won some perin. I already bought and upgraded +10 tenshi set(normal), +20 leo's set,+20MALE fist(normal), +10 Conq Shield(normal), a CDC, and a DWM. I only have a normal fashion set. My questions are:

1. Should I upgrade to Crystal+5 weapon and shield? I don't want to upgrade my tenshi yet coz I'll lose some set effects(or am I wrong?)
    2. Should I restat to DEX to get higher blockrate when soloing? I'm doing full DEX with my friends when BHing, even though our templar aggros the Boss =).
    3. How much ADOCH should I get?
    4. Whats awake effects(normal awakes) should I concentrate per equip/weapon? And in the future, what UAS should I target?
    5. What Rune effects and Cards should I put on my weapon and equips?
    6. In the near future (not my priority as of the moment), any tips on what I should do for the Scroll of rarity and the wisdom craftsman?
    7. Any additional tips/comments?

(My next target equips are the statted fashion set/when I earn some perin in BHing.)

Thank you and sorry for having too many questions.
    Good day!
    ~
    1. ) yes upgrade your Weapon and Shield to +5 or more , do not xtal+5 your tenshi if you cant make it all the way through xtal+10
    do not put dex into your stats , ull end up being dead anyways just go for 2m+ hp
    (you will lose a shit ton of block and in your case you are a FM and you will die a painful dex = 0.6 block death)
    2.)if you have a tanker and if he/she has atleast 2.+m hp you are good and should go str and with soul leaching/parry beads
    3.)get as much as 45+ adoch on each of your gears
    4.)if you can afford stated set put adoch 45+ on those , if you have stated set get UAS on them and dont uas on normal fashion
    5.)aim for IaRunes and FCX
    6.)get allstat and 2x allstatcraft on your weapon and shield respectively , and get adoch/ia on your rarities pve/pvp for more advancement
    7.)aim for 2mhp , if you cant do that go full str with block rates high and you have a tanker use him and get him to go 2.5m+hp
    you are a FM so you should not xtal+5 your items if you cant xtal+10 them

get your stated set first
    do not use UAS/crafts/rarities
    buy a pre-upgraded set/weap/gears its faaaar more cheaper to buy second hand

Title
    Vagrant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thank you so much Sir Gabriel!

Title
    Apprentice
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Hey bro. I'm glad you've already gathered a few answers, but here's something I noticed by myself: you asked about the amount of ADOCH you want to have. Don't think like that. The best way of doing BH is surviving through the bosses you're facing, and when you get to that point, start investing on damage. (Though it will be nearly impossible for you right now on Cove runnings).
    Yep, DEX will be your base stat, and what's left goes to STA (this setup if for when you press H). And about awakes, STR, STA and ADOCH will be your best friends.
    So, make a Lion Cage, use STA jewelry (if you don't want to swap yours it's ok anyways :P).
    Don't forget to use Grilled Eel + Re-stat whenever you're going to hunt.

by Yume

by Lurad

Title
    Vagrant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thank you Pedrosilva! I'll take note of that. Will experiment all of the options and check which is better for me. Btw, 80% blockrate is enough for soloing?Also, how many HP per 1 STA? how about atk per 1 STR?
    Last edited by jetp; 30th March 2017 at 03:48 AM.

Title
    Apprentice
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jetp View Post
    Thank you Pedrosilva! I'll take note of that. Will experiment all of the options and check which is better for me. Btw, 80% blockrate is enough for soloing?Also, how many HP per 1 STA? how about atk per 1 STR?
    I don't remember the maximum blockrate you can get. If max = 80/100, yeah. It is enough.

by Yume

by Lurad

Title
    Vagrant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Copy!!