Title
    Vagrant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Post Looking for advice. Building a Solo FM boss hunter.

Hi everyone.

Im looking forward for an earlier FM solo hunting build. Mainly focused on sustained dmg and tanking capability.
    So far I achieved 522%Adoch - Mayor STR build with just 100 DEX and 40 STA.

I just get lvl 300. My gears are Ultimate LLGloves+10> Anchient shield+10 > FullRodySet+10.

The thing is i dont wanna to spent hours farming perins, i know thats easy and prolly in a week i can manage to get the perins i need to get the godly gears.

I just wanna try to Solo Boss Hunting at least the Turtle King Serus Ariel and Silver wings. Serus Ariel kinda hard just for the simple fact when u get the boss, other players start to open the boxes just to get you laggy. (should be a thread to report that).

My questions are...
    1)Whats stats i should go to Solo Boss hunting?
    2)Whats the ideal earlier gear to solo boss hunting?
    3)Is it possible to solo boss hunting those three/two bosses.. w/o the end game gear?

Either way. ill be thankful for any replies

Title
    Liaison
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default Re: Looking for advice. Building a Solo FM boss hunter.

You can farm without end game, as it would include trinium weapons, titan set and trinium fashion.
    you can do just fine with malefic, tenshi and stated fash for PvE. However if you expect to be able to kill bosses at lvl 300 with lvl 105 gear, you've got another thing comming, and it aint pretty. At minimum get yourself asylum set + weapon and the lvl 200 fm shield (dont remember the name on this one) and make it +10 for hit rate and block rate, and get atleast 40-50% adoch on each part it is possible without UAS.

As for stats, just go for damage with enough hp to tank one hit, you'll have lifesteal in pet beads to heal up inbetween each hit, and when the boss enters rage mode (20% hp or so) the asylum gear probably wont be enough to tank it, so just go for dmg to kill it fast even with a death (just ress yourself with scroll of ressurection found in scroll shop)

Title
    Practitioner
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Do you believe that in a week of farming you can get 10kp+? Trust me, you can't get "godly" gears that easy. You'll get crabs instead.

1) I'd go with nearly maxed out block and the rest STA (unless you have a good amount full str).
    2) Tenshi set and malefic weapon/shield. Don't forget cloak of honor and cs statted set for additional giftbox.
    3) I don't know, sorry...

IGN: K1NGP1N / RedFS

Title
    Vagrant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You can farm without end game, as it would include trinium weapons, titan set and trinium fashion.
    you can do just fine with malefic, tenshi and stated fash for PvE. However if you expect to be able to kill bosses at lvl 300 with lvl 105 gear, you've got another thing comming, and it aint pretty. At minimum get yourself asylum set + weapon and the lvl 200 fm shield (dont remember the name on this one) and make it +10 for hit rate and block rate, and get atleast 40-50% adoch on each part it is possible without UAS.

As for stats, just go for damage with enough hp to tank one hit, you'll have lifesteal in pet beads to heal up inbetween each hit, and when the boss enters rage mode (20% hp or so) the asylum gear probably wont be enough to tank it, so just go for dmg to kill it fast even with a death (just ress yourself with scroll of ressurection found in scroll shop)
    Thank you for the reply.

thats the thing... indeed... so im compell to farm to get the thenshi, triniuom, malefic set/weapons?

Title
    Vagrant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

close please

Title
    Dignitary
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Okay.