Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Seraph

  1. #1

    Title
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    23
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    0
    Like (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb Seraph

    Hi,

    Requesting for seraph guide for newbie like stats equipment farming gameplay and skills to use and buffs thank you.
    Sorry just new in to flyff 0knowledge and gameplay but willing to learn
    Planning to make Seraph later after work.

    Thank you in advance
    Newbie on board
    0-Gameplay & 0-Knowledge but willing to learn
    IGN: Ruffies1011 - (Crackshooter)
    I accept any donations thank you 😂

  2. #2
    Simen's Avatar

    Title
    Liaison
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    724
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    24
    Like (Received)
    246
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default Re: Seraph

    http://forums.insanityflyff.com/show...t=seraph+guide

    this seems like a decent farming guide for seraph, wouldn't exactly call id "end game" cus there are items/cards that are better, and awakes depend heavily on luck. But its a good guide to point u in the right direction

  3. #3

    Title
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    23
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    0
    Like (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default Re: Seraph

    Quote Originally Posted by Simen View Post
    http://forums.insanityflyff.com/show...t=seraph+guide

    this seems like a decent farming guide for seraph, wouldn't exactly call id "end game" cus there are items/cards that are better, and awakes depend heavily on luck. But its a good guide to point u in the right direction
    Thank you very much. Guide was so helpfull i will continue and work on this when i get home from work.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Can someone help me or post here a guide regarding seraph skills like buffs skill to use for leveling at all please thank you
    Newbie on board
    0-Gameplay & 0-Knowledge but willing to learn
    IGN: Ruffies1011 - (Crackshooter)
    I accept any donations thank you 😂

  4. #4
    Mikalu's Avatar



    Title
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Eating chocolates @ Moon
    Posts
    3,218
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    338
    Like (Received)
    274
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

    Default Re: Seraph

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruffies View Post
    Thank you very much. Guide was so helpfull i will continue and work on this when i get home from work.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Can someone help me or post here a guide regarding seraph skills like buffs skill to use for leveling at all please thank you
    Buff yourself with seraphs buffs including Raiment of Rhisis, that buff will give you extra dmg. For collecting mobs use Soul of Rhisis and to do aoe use Merkaba aoe skill (put them in action slot) Use activition scrolls. Do not forget to use prevention.
    Last edited by Mikalu; 3rd March 2017 at 04:11 PM.




     


  5. #5

    Title
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    23
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    0
    Like (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default Re: Seraph

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikalu View Post
    Buff yourself with seraphs buffs including Raiment of Rhisis, that buff will give you extra dmg. For collecting mobs use Soul of Rhisis and to do aoe use Merkaba aoe skill (put them in action slot) Use activition scrolls. Do not forget to use prevention.


    Nice ill try this when i got home .and will learn every step that youve said
    Newbie on board
    0-Gameplay & 0-Knowledge but willing to learn
    IGN: Ruffies1011 - (Crackshooter)
    I accept any donations thank you 😂

  6. #6
    Yume's Avatar
    Title
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Venezuela
    Posts
    456
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    81
    Like (Received)
    109
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

    Default Re: Seraph

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruffies View Post
    Hi,

    Requesting for seraph guide for newbie like stats equipment farming gameplay and skills to use and buffs thank you.
    Sorry just new in to flyff 0knowledge and gameplay but willing to learn
    Planning to make Seraph later after work.

    Thank you in advance
    for starting seraphs i suggest DCT,speed and int or STA awakes , Why?
    speed= you can hit more mobs in less time so faster aoe+ faster collect = faster farm
    DCT =your castong time will be lower and you will deal DMG fast
    INT= if you need damage
    Sta if you don't have enough hp and you need to survive
    btw don't forget your 9/9 buff pet with all beads and prems ^^

  7. #7

    Title
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    23
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    0
    Like (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default Re: Seraph

    Quote Originally Posted by couples View Post
    for starting seraphs i suggest DCT,speed and int or STA awakes , Why?
    speed= you can hit more mobs in less time so faster aoe+ faster collect = faster farm
    DCT =your castong time will be lower and you will deal DMG fast
    INT= if you need damage
    Sta if you don't have enough hp and you need to survive
    btw don't forget your 9/9 buff pet with all beads and prems ^^
    hi thanks for the tip but what is the 9/9 buff pet with all beads and prems ???
    currently online now but just still level one eating my late dinner
    Newbie on board
    0-Gameplay & 0-Knowledge but willing to learn
    IGN: Ruffies1011 - (Crackshooter)
    I accept any donations thank you 😂

  8. #8
    Kona's Avatar

    Title
    Dignitary
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    The Forest
    Posts
    1,778
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    92
    Like (Received)
    313
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

    Default Re: Seraph

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruffies View Post
    hi thanks for the tip but what is the 9/9 buff pet with all beads and prems ???
    currently online now but just still level one eating my late dinner
    A 9/9 is an unlocked pick up pet. They have slots open for beads which you can buy from the scroll shop.

    Prems is just another term for consumables. For example: Upcuts, pride of victory, gingerbread, love chocolate, etc.

  9. #9

    Title
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    23
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    0
    Like (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default Re: Seraph

    Quote Originally Posted by Kona View Post
    A 9/9 is an unlocked pick up pet. They have slots open for beads which you can buy from the scroll shop.
    where can i get unlocked pick up pet?? can i buy it in like NPC shop ?
    Newbie on board
    0-Gameplay & 0-Knowledge but willing to learn
    IGN: Ruffies1011 - (Crackshooter)
    I accept any donations thank you 😂

  10. #10
    Kona's Avatar

    Title
    Dignitary
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    The Forest
    Posts
    1,778
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    92
    Like (Received)
    313
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

    Default Re: Seraph

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruffies View Post
    where can i get unlocked pick up pet?? can i buy it in like NPC shop ?
    You can technically unlock any pick up pet. There is an item in the Red Chip shop that allows you to upgrade any normal pick up pet into a buff pet. However, when you convert a pet, you will only get 2 slots. To get 9, you must buy keys to unlock the other slots. Those are also available in the Red Chip shop.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
▲BACK TO TOP▲