Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 35

Thread: Crackshooters

  1. #11

    Title
    Vagrant
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    13
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    1
    Like (Received)
    2
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Default Re: Crackshooters

    Quote Originally Posted by Gomeisa View Post
    Just go arca or RM and farm and get 4kp then you can go cove with good crack

    - - - Updated - - -



    Just go arca or RM and farm and get 4kp then you can go cove with good crack
    I know that this is a "grind" kind of game but jesus christ i am nowhere near having the patience to farm 4kp just to farm a single dungeon although it may be worth it. but 10-15p per hour in forgotten island gets boring after a few hours haha!

    thanks for the tips though!

  2. #12
    Kona's Avatar

    Title
    Dignitary
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    The Forest
    Posts
    1,778
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    92
    Like (Received)
    313
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

    Default Re: Crackshooters

    Quote Originally Posted by SanteWekona View Post
    I know that this is a "grind" kind of game but jesus christ i am nowhere near having the patience to farm 4kp just to farm a single dungeon although it may be worth it. but 10-15p per hour in forgotten island gets boring after a few hours haha!

    thanks for the tips though!
    You don't need 4kp to build a cove crack.

    Cove cracks are notoriously the cheapest class to solo cove with. For one, you only need to invest in one weapon, which will honestly be the most expensive part. Secondly, the minimum requirements for soloing cove with a crack are significantly lower than other classes. Apart from your bow, you honestly don't need gear with 50%+ adoch on each set piece you own. You are perfectly capable with using regular awakes and getting 30-40% adoch instead if you're really hard on money. Lastly, you only have to worry about blocking shots instead of tanking them, which means pumping dex because you benefit from getting block and attack power through that single stat. It's both defensive and offensive.

    That being said, it's cheapest for a reason. You might not have as much sustain or dps as other classes, but as you build it up, you'll start to see less of a difference. And honestly, if you're just using it to cove, as long as you can solo kill meteo, you're golden.

    PS. I've realized that I already said most of this in a previous post in this thread, but just to reiterate my points a little more clearly.

  3. #13

    Title
    Vagrant
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    13
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    1
    Like (Received)
    2
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Default Re: Crackshooters

    Quote Originally Posted by Kona View Post
    You don't need 4kp to build a cove crack.

    Cove cracks are notoriously the cheapest class to solo cove with. For one, you only need to invest in one weapon, which will honestly be the most expensive part. Secondly, the minimum requirements for soloing cove with a crack are significantly lower than other classes. Apart from your bow, you honestly don't need gear with 50%+ adoch on each set piece you own. You are perfectly capable with using regular awakes and getting 30-40% adoch instead if you're really hard on money. Lastly, you only have to worry about blocking shots instead of tanking them, which means pumping dex because you benefit from getting block and attack power through that single stat. It's both defensive and offensive.

    That being said, it's cheapest for a reason. You might not have as much sustain or dps as other classes, but as you build it up, you'll start to see less of a difference. And honestly, if you're just using it to cove, as long as you can solo kill meteo, you're golden.

    PS. I've realized that I already said most of this in a previous post in this thread, but just to reiterate my points a little more clearly.

    yeah i noticed it too. if only i could donate just to buy maybe a sagis set or malefic bow, cause everything in the market are all upgraded and well a little out of budget.

    and maybe a quick question. is just me or some items are a little overpriced? i feel like the longer i play the game the farther i am to my goal.(called the "end game gear") dont get me wrong but for me the prices are a little bit over the top. that being said i just started playing, maybe i could get lucky in awaking certain items that would help me in the long run haha

    maybe ignore the last sentence it was just me dying a little bit inside from farming forgotten island for 12 hours.

  4. #14
    Gabriel's Avatar



    Title
    Dignitary
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Pinoy Land , Eillun
    Posts
    1,775
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    671
    Like (Received)
    365
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

    Default Re: Crackshooters

    farm with seraph/arcanist until you can afford a xtal+5 male bow , xtal+5 tenshi set(doesnt have to be +10 bc ud already got the max block fromdex) , a sagis or taurus set

    fun fact! if you cant farm BC off of your crack its pointless to finish even cove , just stay at rc/mht for now and earn 10-15p an hour , trust me you are better of grinding than boss hunting and spamming 14m resus's with under armor and die with 500k hp

  5. #15

    Title
    Vagrant
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    0
    Like (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default Re: Crackshooters

    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post

    fun fact! if you cant farm BC off of your crack its pointless to finish even cove , just stay at rc/mht for now and earn 10-15p an hour , trust me you are better of grinding than boss hunting and spamming 14m resus's with under armor and die with 500k hp
    Gab been seeing your rep for quite a while now on this forum and I thank you for some of the insights for various facts.

    so my question regarding the topic,
    I have a Seraph - not yet max level
    created - arca - for better farming at forgotten island - and as I read thru all the guides and stuffs cant get near I think the minimum req to solo hunt. then stumbled on this post for a Cove Crank - and the highlight is its a bit cheaper to do so.

    so basically just a Great bow and basic set(*although I think I can farm swiftness set or better) + acce + cs *w/ normal awakes.?


    what you mean by * just stay at rc/mht for now and earn 10-15p an hour .? (interested on this)

  6. #16
    Gabriel's Avatar



    Title
    Dignitary
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Pinoy Land , Eillun
    Posts
    1,775
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    671
    Like (Received)
    365
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

    Default Re: Crackshooters

    Quote Originally Posted by kingmcdo View Post
    Gab been seeing your rep for quite a while now on this forum and I thank you for some of the insights for various facts.

    so my question regarding the topic,
    I have a Seraph - not yet max level
    created - arca - for better farming at forgotten island - and as I read thru all the guides and stuffs cant get near I think the minimum req to solo hunt. then stumbled on this post for a Cove Crank - and the highlight is its a bit cheaper to do so.

    so basically just a Great bow and basic set(*although I think I can farm swiftness set or better) + acce + cs *w/ normal awakes.?
    if you plan to cove with your gears right now , it might be more practical to just grind off at Dekane/Rc FamingMap/Penya FarmingMap until you have enough gears to get a +5 M.Bow ~ +5 TenshiCrackSet ~250ip Cloak ~ 200ip Mask ~ Taurus Adoch Set

    but if you gear your seraph first , getting STA + Hp% awakes , you can use it to help you kill bosses by tanking them ^^ and you can rebuff them and resu if needed , for now i suggest you farm off BC from easier dungeons like the ticket area's , CW , SavageWild , CursedAminus and RedMeteo .... cove is really the goal but dont rush there ^^


    Quote Originally Posted by kingmcdo View Post
    what you mean by * just stay at rc/mht for now and earn 10-15p an hour .? (interested on this)
    if you farm BC up until good bosses from which you are able to do so , you might end up at 700+ blue chips , which is about ; 700 x 550k = 385,000,000 for each character you have , thats 1,155,000,000 penya , or 11.55perin for a days haul on blue chips , maximize it with farming Mht/Rc/Penya while doing so ^^

    how to earn 10-15p an hour ~ CLICK ME

  7. #17
    Oatmeal's Avatar
    Title
    Liaison
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    606
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    24
    Like (Received)
    87
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default Re: Crackshooters

    it is much practical farming with arca/seraph. Gives the highest possibility of farming 20p-30p and not much risk of dying unlike pushing yourself to do some bosshunting since it is very impractical to do if you have not so good damage and lower hp (might die)

    Just enjoy farming and don't rush into buying things, you might get cheaper items if you wait. And keep on checking market too for your targeted set of gears.



    Sig by: couples

  8. #18
    BreadLord's Avatar
    Title
    Novice
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    4th Circle of Hell
    Posts
    211
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    373
    Like (Received)
    107
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

    Default Re: Crackshooters

    How to PvE Crack 101:
    step 1: make crackshooter
    step 2: delete crackshooter
    step 3: substitute crackshooter with adoch FM or slayer
    step 4: pretend that you like those class until you quit sad and unsatisfied because the class you actually like suck ass.
    step 5: thank the rebalance team

    done
    Voila you are pro pve crackshooter wearing an axe/fist now.

    Finders keepers losers weepers $$$
     

  9. #19
    Oatmeal's Avatar
    Title
    Liaison
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    606
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    24
    Like (Received)
    87
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default Re: Crackshooters

    Quote Originally Posted by BreadLord View Post
    How to PvE Crack 101:
    step 1: make crackshooter
    step 2: delete crackshooter
    step 3: substitute crackshooter with adoch FM or slayer
    step 4: pretend that you like those class until you quit sad and unsatisfied because the class you actually like suck ass.
    step 5: thank the rebalance team

    done
    Voila you are pro pve crackshooter wearing an axe/fist now.

    wtf. Is this even a help?



    Sig by: couples

  10. #20
    BreadLord's Avatar
    Title
    Novice
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    4th Circle of Hell
    Posts
    211
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    373
    Like (Received)
    107
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

    Default Re: Crackshooters

    Quote Originally Posted by codemaledi View Post
    wtf. Is this even a help?
    preventing regrets is helping.

    Finders keepers losers weepers $$$
     

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
▲BACK TO TOP▲