Title
    Recruit
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Re: SLAYER NEWBIE GUIDE FOR CRYSTAL COVE w/ CURRENT 80% MAX BLOCKRATE

Quote Originally Posted by VoteSpam View Post
    1) 200IP cloak are wyrm, Pika Tail, CLC. Mail me if you need one IGN: VoteSpammer
    2) For me, I just do 70 block rate and I'm fine with it.. I'd go more on str or STA depending on if you need more tank or more damage
    3) maybe 400k when pure str/dex without any consumables and buffs like eels gingerbread etc.. 1.4m HP would do on cove.. but if you're gunna go kalgas/queen 2.4m or more will be the best if you dont want to keep on dying
    Hi I'm also planning on making a Slayer as a Dungeon runner. To reach that 2.4 m what kind of items/awakes do I need to have? I mean 2.4m is reaaally high (for a newb atleast) so I'm curious about that. And you're talking about wyrm. how much do you sell those? I'm still a newbie so I don't have any idea about how much stuff costs here

Title
    Recruit
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yuju View Post
    Hi I'm also planning on making a Slayer as a Dungeon runner. To reach that 2.4 m what kind of items/awakes do I need to have? I mean 2.4m is reaaally high (for a newb atleast) so I'm curious about that. And you're talking about wyrm. how much do you sell those? I'm still a newbie so I don't have any idea about how much stuff costs here
    you can go Pure sta to reach that.. I get 3m in pure sta.. 2.4m is enough.. the xtal +5 all stats and xtal +10 HP% + eels, Buffs etc would raise that Health of yours..

Wyrm/CLC/Pika Tail cost around 120P~180P but I can offer you one waaaay cheaper than those
    and also a Statted Mask for More HP and ADOCH on your slayer

Title
    Recruit
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VoteSpam View Post
    you can go Pure sta to reach that.. I get 3m in pure sta.. 2.4m is enough.. the xtal +5 all stats and xtal +10 HP% + eels, Buffs etc would raise that Health of yours..

Wyrm/CLC/Pika Tail cost around 120P~180P but I can offer you one waaaay cheaper than those
    and also a Statted Mask for More HP and ADOCH on your slayer

if I will build a slayer what should be my priorities? I don't know if that is even the correct question to ask.
    or what do I need to buy first? then the next one and the next one until I would be able to do dungeons comfortably. I was never a fan of grinding but I'm already grinding like a madman on this server because I really like the game and it really feels rewarding once I get what I want after grinding for hours or days. I just want to know what should be my item #1 then the item #2 to buy, I just don't want to be stuck running around for days inside forgotten island fighting for mobs with other dudes who has cooler arca gears than me just because I bought the wrong item.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12