Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    1 Post(s)
    1 Post(s)

Default My Anime List(アニメ!!!)

Sup guys I just want to share my Anime List to you guys you may have already watched some/most/all of the anime Iím going to suggest but this is for the ones who arenít able to find a decent anime by himself/herself(Iím going to put a lot of spoiler for each genre/categories of anime,the ratings are based on my opinion) ENJOY! And I hope this helps!
    NOTE: THIS ARE ALL ECCHIís Anime some may contained adult material so if youíre under 18 please just wait for my another list which is non ecchi ones just give me some time thank you my list is still incomplete it takes a lot of time to compile all of it but I'm going to do my best to update it by time to time hope you guys like it!! keep on embracing your inner weeb

Asu no Yoichi RATINGS: 7/10 (Comedy,Ecchi,Martial Arts,Romance,Shounen)
    Yoichi Karasuma is a young samurai who spent all his life training martial arts on a mountain in Japan. His father finally sends him away to learn about the life in the city. There he starts to live with four girls and goes to a normal high school. But modern life is harder to grasp than expected.

I gave it a 7/10 since I donít like the ending it lack of climax or excitement but if your down with a easy swallow pill kind of anime I highly recommend this one

B Gata H Kei RATINGS: 5/10 (Comedy,Ecchi,Romance,Seinen)
    Yamada is a high school student, and a virgin, who aspires to have 100 casual sex partners. Despite this, she soon finds herself targeting and pursuing only one boy.

5..five cause itís not my thing really itís lack the whole element of Ecchi or maybe Seinen is just not my thing.if youíre a fan of 18 years old virgin I think itís an American Indie film?not sure but yeah this is like the anime version of 18 years old virgin

Girls Bravo RATINGS: 7/10 (Action, Comedy, Ecchi, Fantasy, Romance, Drama)
    Small for his age, Yukinari has been bullied and abused by girls all his life. Now in high school, he has developed a rare condition: whenever girls touch him, or even come close, he breaks out in hives. Imagine his surprise, when he is suddenly transported to the city of Seiren on a mystic world invisibly orbiting the Earth, and populated with vast numbers of women and very few men. Fortunately, he has a new friend, Miharu-chan, whose touch inexplicably doesn't affect him.

I highly recommend to watch the Season 2..gave it 7/10 not bad not the best either but itís a good one.

Goshuushou-sama Nimomiya-kun RATINGS: 9/10 (Comedy, Ecchi, Fantasy)
    Shungo is a normal high school student living in a huge house. One day, his sister Ryoko send two siblings, Mayu and Mikihiro Tsukimura, to live with him so as to help Mayu overcome her problemóandrophobia, by making Mayu and Shungo share the same room and bed, and to even take baths together. To make things even worse, Reika Hojo, the student-council chair, somehow ends up becoming their maid.

This is the reason why I missed my Prelim exam in collage(yeah I know Iím a Irresponsible student) if any of you watch EMU!EMU! or M!M! itís somehow the same but Goshuushou-sama Nimomiya-kun is like a better version of M!M!

High School DxD RATINGS: PERFECT (Comedy, Shounen, Ecchi, Demorrs, Romance, Harem, School)
    The story follows Issei Hyodo, a dim-witted, lecherous second-year high school student who is killed by a girl on his first date ever. Issei is reincarnated as a devil, and from that day forward, he serves as an underling of Riasu, a high-level devil who is also the prettiest girl on Issei's campus

I know I know 90% or even 95% of you have already watch this but I canít just left this out of the list if youíre a big fan of chess,demons,angels,fallen angels and mythological beings and OPPAI better watch this one and this have 3 seasons btw make sure you watch all 3 seasons and wait for the SEASON 4!.

Highschool of the Dead RATINGS: 9/10 (Action, Ecchi, Horror, Romance, Supernatural)
    Takashi Komuro is a normal highschool boy, until an infection breaks out that turns people into zombie-like creatures. Along with his friends & the school nurse, they fight their way out and continue their journey to find out what exactly has happened to the world.

If youíre a big fan of The Walking Dead or Train to Busan or anything that have zombie in it watch this one I couldíve give it a 10/10 but they didnít make season 2 of it and the manga of this is incomplete.

Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou RATINGS:7/10 (Action, Comedy, Ecchi, Fantasy, Harem, Magic, School, Shounen)
    The story of "love, magic, and battles" revolves around Akuto Sai, a boy who aims to become part of his country's highest order of magicians and contribute to society. On the day he is admitted into the Constant Magical Academy, his aptitude test predicts the following: "Future Occupation Ö Devil King." Thus begins his difficult school life in which he is resented by his studious female class head, desired by a girl with mysterious powers, and guarded by a beautiful female android.

Love the Devil King/Demon Lord part I was gonna say more but itís going to be a spoiler so better check this one out couldíve gave it a perfect rating too but the maker/creator shouldíve made the ending much more thrilling

Inukami RATINGS: ??? (Comedy, Ecchi, Magic)
    Inukami are demons with the apearence of a dog which protect the humans from other demons. However, Keita, a descendant of a historic Inukami-tamer family, lacked their gift, and so he was forsaken by the family. One day, an Inukami named Yoko came in to his life, and from then on, Keita's life would never be the same. Although Yoko was really beautiful, she was a problematic Inukami that no one had been able to control, and from that moment the endless train of Keita's embarrassments was without end.

I havenít watch this yet since I have no time but my friend recommended me this I have a lot of trust in his taste of anime so letís check this one.

Kiss x Sis RATINGS: 10000/10 (Comedy, Ecchi, Romance, Shounen)
    Keita has two older step-sisters, Ako and Riko, but since they aren't related by blood, they love him in a lustful way. After a mishap at school, Ako and Riko finally confess their love to him. Keita dislikes the thought of seeing them other then brother and sister, but as he tries to enter the same school as his sisters, he slowly becomes attracted to them.

I know again you guys already know this but man I remember when I was in High School this gave me a hard one lol if you havenít watch Kiss x Sis make sure to check it out and read itís manga.

Maburaho RATINGS: 7/10 (Comedy, Drama, Ecchi, Harem, Magic, Romance)
    His name is Kazuki Shikimori, 17 years old. He attends Aoi Academy, a school for elite magicians. Each magician has a set limit of spells, and performing more spells than the limit allows will cause the user to turn into dust. In this case, the number of magic Kazuki can use is far below the average in his school. Then one day, all of a sudden, three girls: Yuuna Miyama, Kuriko Kazetsubaki and Rin Kamishiro, appear before him. But of all the things that they are after, it is his genes. And for Kazuki, the girls' appearances may also spell his doom, as he soon realizes that his magic count is decreasing ever steadily due to the fact that he can't resist using magic to help them.

Not bad but just another decent Anime..the guy is OP though *cough *cough.

Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai!! RATINGS:9/10 (Comedy, Martial Arts, Ecchi, Romance, Super Power, Harem, School)
    Kawakami City is famous for its strong dedication to its samurai ancestors. A healthy fighting spirit is always valued and it's even an important factor for success at school. Yamato, a second year student from Kawakami Highchool is always with his close friends (4 boys and 3 girls). They have all known each other since they were young and have done many things together. While they have many other friends, this group of seven is a close-knit, inseparable group. They even have a secret base where they meet. With the new semester, they welcome two girls into their group and shortly after things begin to change...

Woah?another ecchi anime?hahah relax Iím posting different ones too Iím just taking down the Ecchi first.anyway great anime but I wish they didnít just made the guy completely useless I mean heís not that useless but gave him a little boost?not just all tactics and stuffs.

Maken-ki! RATINGS: 6/10 (Action, Martial Arts, Ecchi, Harem, School)
    Takeru Ohyama, a young normal yet perverted minded guy, got accepted and now goes to a school that, unknown to him, was where combat and magic is used. On the first day, he meets again after three years: Haruko Amaya, his childhood friend, Inaho Kushiya, a girl who says she's his fiance, and Kodama Himegami, a blonde who wants to kill him. Finding out that there are many girls there that just don't like him, he is told that everyone there uses a special magic ability while using an item or weapon called a Maken. Later, he finds that no Maken is acceptable for him and doesn't know what to do, since in this school the students get into duels that showcase their magic and combat power, to which he seemingly has none.

6 cause the plot is somewhat confusing to me hmm btw thereís a season 2 of this Iím going to check it out too when Iím available.

Nagasarete Airantou RATINGS: 8/10 (Comedy, Ecchi, Harem, Romance)
    One day, Ikuto has a fight with his father and as a result runs away from home in the heat of the moment. Everything was going well until he boarded a ship, but then he carelessly fell overboard. After encountering the most serious raging storm in a hundred years, and spending many days adrift, he arrives here, at "Airantou". However, this island is a little weird...because, this Airantou is an island comprising solely of girls. An (extremely enviable) destiny awaits Ikuto.

A simple yet a great anime thereís a lot of lessons in here that you can relate in real life anyway great anime,sad ending..well for me lol and wish it had a season 2.

No Game No Life RATINGS: 9.5/10 (Adventure, Comedy, Ecchi, Fantasy, Supernatural)
    The story of No Game, No Life centers around Sora and Shiro, a brother and sister whose reputations as brilliant NEET (Not in Education, Employment, or Training) hikikomori (shut-in) gamers have spawned urban legends all over the Internet. These two gamers even consider the real world as just another "crappy game." One day, they are summoned by a boy named "God" to an alternate world. There, God has prohibited war and declared this to be a world where "everything is decided by games"óeven national borders. Humanity has been driven back into one remaining city by the other races. Will Sora and Shiro, the good-for-nothing brother and sister, become the "Saviors of Humanity" on this alternate world? "Well, let's start playing.

Ahh Shiro-chan <3 I like how the creator made the plot at first itís kinda doesnít make sense but if you put all your attention in it youíll be amazed on how just creative the creator is anyway still searching for some clues if this is going to have season 2 then Iíll give it 10/10.

Omamori Himari RATINGS: 10000/10 (Action, Comedy, Demons, Ecchi, Harem, Romance, Supernatural)
    The slapstick romantic comedy centers around an ordinary 16-year-old high school boy named Youto Amakawa who is protected by a spirit ó specifically, a beautiful, sword-wieldi ng cat girl spirit named Himari. Youto is descended from a family that has subjugated demons since time immemorial. The charm that once protected him is now impotent, but fortunately, at that same moment, Himari appears before him as his new guardian.

I like cats esp with big OPPAI..KAPPA ahh another classic anime one of my favorite an anime who made me cry and use all our supply tissues LOL if you have a lot of tissues in your house itís safe to watch this one if not go buy some!

Ore-tachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai RATINGS: ??? (Drama, Ecchi, Harem, Romance)
    It's winter in the big city of Yanagihara, and young people will meet and fall in love. Takashi is a boy who plans to escape to another world, but is held back by thoughts of his younger sister Kobato and girlfriend Asuka. Shusuke is a poor part-timer who has to work with student-author Hiyoko in spite of their initial dislike for each other. The antisocial Hayato makes his living as a handyman until he is visited by a girl name Naru.

Another recommendation of my friend I wonder what kind of anime is this hmmm.

Rosario + Vampire RATINGS: 8.5/10 (Comedy, Shounen, Ecchi, Fantasy, Romance, Supernatural, School)
    Due to poor grades, Tsukune Aono, an average high school student, has been unable to get accepted into any private academy of his choice. By exceptional accident, the only school to accept him turns out to be anything but ordinary; the school is attended by youkai disguised as humans. Fearing for his life, he attempts to escape only to meet Moka Akashiya, a beautiful girl who just happens to be a vampire. Despite this, Tsukune decides to stay at the academy, hiding his human nature from students and teachers. Tsukune also discovers that when the rosary around Moka's neck is removed, her true nature emerges.

Did the guy turned into a vampire stronger than Moka??is the Bus driver who brought Tsukune in the academy is the current demon lord?hmm.

Sankarea RATINGS: 9/10 ( Comedy, Shounen, Ecchi, Romance, Horror, Supernatural)
    The protagonist, Chihiro Furuya, is a male highschool student with a keen interest in zombies, collecting zombie-related videogames, film and manga, and even to the point of desiring to "kiss a zombie girl". Following the death of his pet cat, he attempts to revive it using an old manuscript, which describes the process of creating a potion for resurrection. At this time he encounters a girl named Rea Sanka, who has run away from home. In an attempt to commit suicide, she drinks a sample of the "resurrection" potion which is created from a poisonous herb known as Hydrangea macrophylla, however this fails to kill her. Following an argument with her father, she falls from a cliff by accident and dies; however as a result of the potion, she returns as a zombie. Though she becomes undead, she chooses not to consume human flesh, and rather survives on eating the hydrangea herbs.
    I hate animes that will make me cry but I LOVE IT! How you ever thought howís it is like to have someone that you fell in love with a little bit each day but the sad truth is that someone is already dead??how desperate are you to do anything to bring her back alive and normal again??

Sekirei RATINGS: 9/10 (Action, Comedy, Ecchi, Harem, Super Power)
    Minato Sahashi is extremely intelligent, yet due to his inability to cope under pressure has failed the college entrance exam twice. As a result he has been branded an idiot and loser by many. One day after talking to his yet again disappointed mother he comes into contact with a girl named Musubi who was under attack. The girl runs but takes him with her and soon finds that Minato, while unknown to him, is an Ashikabi, one of the mysterious set of masters that have the genetic trait that can become partners with some of the 108 cute girls, buxom women, and bish?nen called "Sekirei". The reason for the partnership allows the Sekirei to use all their power to win in the competition held by the mysterious MBI corporation.

Ahh the classic capture the girl>make her yours>kiss her to power up>you can capture another girl>repeat.

Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai RATINGS: ??? (Action, Ecchi, Sports)
    Hagiwara Sakura and Miyazawa Erena are the leading members of a popular idol group Sweet. One day, Erena is injured by the attack of a female pro-wrestler Kazama Rio during the recording of a TV program. Sakura gets mad at Rio and gives her a dropkick. To avenge Erena, Sakura enters the female pro-wrestling matches.

Another recommendation from my friend.

Sora no Otoshimono RATINGS: 9.1/10 (Comedy, Ecchi, Science Fiction, Shounen, Supernatural)
    Tomoki Sakurai often encounters a strange girl in his dreams asking for his help, but he can't remember her face when he wakes up. When an Unidentified Mysterious Animal (U.M.A.) falls out of the sky, his life of pacifism suddenly becomes complicated. The animal turns out to be an angel, Ikaros

Watch the whole series to appreciate the anime.its somehow kinda chobits and angel beats just a little I guess but man this sure made me cry(I know Iím a cry baby)

Sorcerer Hunters RATINGS: ?? (Adventure, Comedy, Ecchi, Fantasy, Magic, Shounen, Supernatural)
    In the continent of spooner, sorcerers, who are the continent's aristocrats, have begun to abuse their powers. Under the guidance of Big Momma (their boss) Carrot (who turns into a giant monster every time he's placed under a magic spell), Gateau (a bodybuilder), Marron (a mage), Chocolate and Tira (who can transform into dominatrix's at will) must stop the evil sorcerers from picking on the weak. However, none of them (except maybe Marron) have a clue to whatís going on.

Again another friend recommendation XD

Tenjou Tenge RATINGS: 5.5/10 (Action, Comedy, Ecchi, Martial Arts, School, Shounen, Super Power)
    Souchirou Nagi and Bob Makihara are two delinquents who arrive at Toudou Academy with the objective of ruling over the school with their strength. But on their first day, they encountered the Jyuukenbu, a martial arts group of the school. Members of the group, Maya Natsume, her sister Aya, and Masataka Takayanagi easily overpowered Souchirou and Bob. And what's more, due to what was assumed to be their "connections" with the Jyuukenbu, the two were attacked by members of the Enforcement Group, which oversees the martial arts groups of the school. Drawn into the personal conflicts between the Jyuukenbu and the Enforcement Group, Souchirou and Bob have no choice but to join up with Maya Natsume's group and to hone their skills to become even stronger.

GREAT at first..and then the plot just got ruined the ending is a nono too check it up yourself maybe youíll like it.

Zero No Tsukaima RATINGS: 1000/10 (Action, Adventure, Comedy, Ecchi, Fantasy, Harem, Magic, Romance, School)
    Meet Louise, a budding magician. The students at the Tristein Academy call her "Zero Louise", due to her current record of zero successes with magic. In fact, her magic tends to go spectacularly wrong. Now, as an important test of her aptitude for magic, she must summon a familiar to be her servant. At this critical moment, she summons up all her magic and wishes for a familiar that is "devoted, beautiful and powerful", and gets... Hiraga Saito, an ordinary Japanese boy. It's difficult to say who is more surprised and dismayed, but the rules don't allow for second attempts. Louise is stuck with her strange familiar, and he with her.

This anime this anime made me look liek a baby..its so cute and yet sad..I have nothing to say one of the best anime so far in my opinion better watch the season 1-4 to fully understand the story! And check the light novel of it.

To Love-Ru RATINGS: 10/10 (Comedy, Ecchi, Science Fiction, Romance)
    The story is about Yuuki Rito, a high-school boy who cannot confess to the girl of his dreams, Sairenji Haruna. One day when coming home and sulking in the bath-tub a mysterious, nude girl, appears out of nowhere. Her name is Lala and she comes from the planet Deviluke, where she is the heir to the throne. Her father wants her to return to her home planet so she can marry one of the husband candidates, but she decides that she wants to marry Rito in order to stay on Earth.

Imagine your just a regular boy who wants to confess his feelings to the girl he like and suddenly a girl came and fell in love with you whoís btw the princess of the universe!and youíre going to be the next King of the universe...eeeehhh!!???

Weiss Survive RATINGS: ?? (Comedy, Ecchi, Game)
    The story follows the main characters Takeshi and Michi as they get lost in the Card Battle world and have to win card battles to return.

Friend recommendation.

Walkure Romanze RATINGS: ?? (Ecchi, Romance, Sports, Harem, School)
    The story centers around Takahiro Mizuno, a student training to be a begleiter (knight's assistant) at an academy where aspiring knights joust. He himself had come to this academy to train as a knight, after becoming the unrivaled junior champion in his own home country. However, an injury in a tournament's finals forced him to withdraw. Instead, he decides to be a begleiter to one of the academy's maiden knights and help her win.

Friend recommendation...again XD.

ECCHI PART II[18+]

Name:  images (4).jpg
Views: 200
Size:  11.6 KB

Non Ecchi RELATED
    Attachment 6337

Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    4 Post(s)
    4 Post(s)

Default Re: My Anime List(アニメ!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by furanso View Post
    NOTE: THIS ARE ALL ECCHI’s Anime some may contained adult material so if you’re under 18 please just wait for my another list
    hentai porn or what?
    Triumph follows suffering
    Droxy - Quit