Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Default Re: PvE Seraph Need Help

Quote Originally Posted by Bambi View Post
    i dont die full int i guess i have around 2.8m hp on full int and max block too i eat dex prems tho
    Sta/pve will be better. the dmg u gain on int on merkaba is few. but the dmg u get per STA on Soul of Rhisis is high. like what im doing on cove back then im just one shotting cove mini mobs if i wanna farm CES. never died on kalgas or meteo.
    and if u wanna sell ur gears. seraph shield and stick with int cards will have low sale value or hard to sell. or unless you salestalk a newbie and tell them int is better for seraphs.

Finders keepers losers weepers $$$

Title
    Apprentice
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BreadLord View Post
    Sta/pve will be better. the dmg u gain on int on merkaba is few. but the dmg u get per STA on Soul of Rhisis is high. like what im doing on cove back then im just one shotting cove mini mobs if i wanna farm CES. never died on kalgas or meteo.
    and if u wanna sell ur gears. seraph shield and stick with int cards will have low sale value or hard to sell. or unless you salestalk a newbie and tell them int is better for seraphs.
    its just my personal choice keeping gears on pure INT coz its my main and i had it for years XD so not thinking about selling or anything like that. its just my opinion

and i guess for me the difference is worth it 2.4m merk is love, coz i only go for bosses not for ces.

By Muran

Title
    Rookie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thank you for the guide and thank you to all the comments I am learning so much about seraph from everyones feedback!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345