Thread: PvE Seraph Need Help

Vagrant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Forum Points
    46 (0 Banked)

Default PvE Seraph Need Help

Hello i read lot of guide about PVE/Bosshunting
    but im really leaning toward Seraph because ( i can use it for boss hunt / Rc farm / ) and for cove in the future
    its like i dont need to create other character jst to use for Rc farm Blue Chip farm Boss Hunt + i have Buffs :D
    thats why im really interested building up my Seraph

Can u Run down a Decent Seraph Item for Bosshunting ( ofc lets focus on boss if i can use it for boss hunting i can use it on rc farming too ) ps: not cove , i will worry about cove in future i will focus first on other bosses/instances
    what i mean decent is not End game gear .
    just a mid end gear that can kill bosses safely and a little bit fast like 10 or 15 mins
    and if possible can you put the cost
    so i know how much i will farm ( i have arcanist with malefic and tenshi for farming penya/redchips )

Thanks you
    sorry for my bad english

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Forum Points
    292 (3,234 Banked)

Default Re: PvE Seraph Need Help

question: why would you use a fork for soup? whenu can use a spoon?

no but really if youre going to gear your seraph for bosshunting ull fail miserably half way , use adoch classes if you cant afford expensive pve trin and taurus/libras

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Forum Points
    1,009 (0 Banked)

as seraph main i can say this ,taurus/Lan card X is better than libras/water card x .
    why?...becase if you check the difference between full int seraph and full sta seraph will be like 100-200k damage ,so i suggest you taurus, land card x,ia runes(if you want,i personally like hp), and full pve/ia awakes... also if you have more questions say me ingame (Yume)

Novice
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Forum Points
    344 (0 Banked)

It depends on your budget, willing to spend fod your seraph pve. As a serapg pve main i can say it will cost you a lot to have a decent pve seraph though its worth it in the long run, knowing you can kill meteo well then farm ces after.

- - - Updated - - -

So basically, get your tenshi seraph set crystal +10, crystal malefic stick +20 (preferably all stat crafted), crystal healer's blessing shield x2 all stat crafted. Awakes will be mix of hp, ia, int and sta (dont worry too much of getting pve awakes as you already have 220% pve on your self buff. Int is much better to increase your merkabah damage). I suggest int cards on your shield and stick (for extra merkabah damage), or maybe sta card on shield then int card on stick (for hp and soul of rhisis damage). Suit pierce i prefer lightning card for damage, as well as rune of attack power for your stick. Get taurus set with hp, int, sta, pve, ia awakes. Your goal is to get at least 1m merkabah damage with full party link, with at least 2.5m hp to tank meteo's damage.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Forum Points
    1,009 (0 Banked)

Quote Originally Posted by carryscruz View Post
    It depends on your budget, willing to spend fod your seraph pve. As a serapg pve main i can say it will cost you a lot to have a decent pve seraph though its worth it in the long run, knowing you can kill meteo well then farm ces after.

- - - Updated - - -

So basically, get your tenshi seraph set crystal +10, crystal malefic stick +20 (preferably all stat crafted), crystal healer's blessing shield x2 all stat crafted. Awakes will be mix of hp, ia, int and sta (dont worry too much of getting pve awakes as you already have 220% pve on your self buff. Int is much better to increase your merkabah damage). I suggest int cards on your shield and stick (for extra merkabah damage), or maybe sta card on shield then int card on stick (for hp and soul of rhisis damage). Suit pierce i prefer lightning card for damage, as well as rune of attack power for your stick. Get taurus set with hp, int, sta, pve, ia awakes. Your goal is to get at least 1m merkabah damage with full party link, with at least 2.5m hp to tank meteo's damage.
    you need x2 sta, not all stat ,why ? ...because the seraph don't have a good scale with int ,and the 120 dex is not a big help tbh that's a current mistake ,so the best is the 240 sta what helps a lot ... also u have to use land card X

Novice
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Forum Points
    344 (0 Banked)

Quote Originally Posted by couples View Post
    you need x2 sta, not all stat ,why ? ...because the seraph don't have a good scale with int ,and the 120 dex is not a big help tbh that's a current mistake ,so the best is the 240 sta what helps a lot ... also u have to use land card X
    Im telling you all stat helps a lot. Int helps with merkabah damage while dex helps adding to your block. As a tank, block is soooo great. This is based on my experience. You can use x2 sta i dont have anything against that :)

Also, he is asking about PVE Seraph not just a tank seraph. He/she wants to deal damage while tanking. To be honest, you can collect a lot of mobs at 2.5m hp already. So no need for sooo much sta.
    Last edited by carryscruz; 11th December 2016 at 02:04 AM.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Forum Points
    1,009 (0 Banked)

my dmg full sta was 950k with merk ,but my full int dmg was 1.1m the difference is really stupid and if he want BH the queen,kalgas,meteo,basilik will kill him :P

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Forum Points
    292 (3,234 Banked)

a M.Stick+20 Lv120 Crafted AllStat or 2xSta is 1.5x more expensive than a +20 M.Bow 2xDex or AllStat ECX Adoch55+ Ia42 and deals 6-8m linked , why not just do with a regular Adoch Class like normal people do? :/

all stat stick = no no
    2x sta stick = yes yes

most of you dont know how to make money from a tanky seraph
    here's a list of things you can make money from being a tanky seraph,

leveling vamp shields to 120
    being HC seraph at siege
    and thats just 2 that i can say on the top of my head theres more!

there are TONS of things that can be done with a class! this isnt just Adoch/Pve Farm Pvp/Siege , you can make money out if ANYTHING! just ask me a class that you think is useless and i will prove you wrong

just because you dont know how to get money out of it doesnt mean it cant be done

- - - Updated - - -

but if you really do want to be a pve seraph get
    all stat stick

pve stick (hp 42* runes) LCX
    pve HBS LCX
    pve tau or hp tau
    pve tenshi set (hp48%)
    pve trin/stated

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Forum Points
    124 (0 Banked)

Focus on Sta/pve awakes, Land Card X both stick and shield, x2 sta craft. and int and dex from x1 all stat craft helps yes. but not alot. and you will be wasting ur time lvling up a x1 all stat craft stick cuz it has low resale value than x2 sta.
    and on suit cards i prefer 48ia than 48hp. both is good but ia is better for pve. but if you want to be a cancer type seraph go full hp :p

just focus. sta and pve. not int. not dex.

Finders keepers losers weepers $$$

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Forum Points
    1,009 (0 Banked)

Quote Originally Posted by BreadLord View Post
    Focus on Sta/pve awakes, Land Card X both stick and shield, x2 sta craft. and int and dex from x1 all stat craft helps yes. but not alot. and you will be wasting ur time lvling up a x1 all stat craft stick cuz it has low resale value than x2 sta.
    and on suit cards i prefer 48ia than 48hp. both is good but ia is better for pve. but if you want to be a cancer type seraph go full hp :p

just focus. sta and pve. not int. not dex.
    +1 to this feg :v ,if you want all stat craft the shield , and u don't need trin set to be a good seraph u just need noice pve/ia sta awakes c:

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast