Title
    Rookie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Promote the forum ingame ... but how?

It seems like a lot of Insanity players havent found their way to the forum yet. Maby we should try some ingame initiatives to make the Forum gain some popularity (not that it is not popular, but its base users are allways the same ppl)
    Mostly players don't like to check the forum daily becouse they don't know the advantages or becouse they are affraid they won't find what they are looking for in this structure. And it appears that players do come when they have a huge problem or to complain about an inconvienience such as hacks, bugs,... Thats a shame since there is a lot of fun and activity to be discovered here. Also the gameguides, playershops and community are a must to get known with. It would make it easier to stay in contact with some friends u made ingame by pm-ing,... Especialy since you cannot find them online ingame that often...

Some suggestions might be:
    1. A Guild-teamphoto event: Here an ingame screenshot has to be made with as many guildmembers as possible online, (limits have to be set) afterwards a GM will randomly post some of these picture in a specific threath and all of the players shown on the photo have to verify their precense by an authentic reply "present" to this thread. The Guild that competes it's entire displayed presences first will win a gift.
    ... Or something similar.

2. Regularly post every player an ingame mail with a short enumeration of what to find on the forum and some latest news as wel as a direct link to the forum (if possible).

Any other ideas are welcome...

Hope you'll understand what I mean even if my suggestions are not to the point right away...

"..My shield and he in whom I trust.."

Title
    Apprentice
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Default Re: Promote the forum ingame ... but how?

+1 a lot of people don't know the basic things of the game cause they don't know where to find a guide

Title
    Rookie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Maybe if the guides were updated and organised people would stay.

Title
    Veteran
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

I used to do events in chat box, announced on game with GM and system. It was funny but also they had lag on forum.
    Btw, I will update all the guides and organize them better, when I finish with my final exams.
    Last edited by Mikalu; 9th November 2016 at 09:09 PM.