Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default The Future of Insanity

~~BEFORE YOU READ~~

This is not a rage thread, i think these ideas would help the community get stronger, and be able to grow for some time to come

Ok, we all know that there is a shitton of DUPED stuff on this server, whether it be trini or simple tenshi, it is duped and sold for profit to the new strand of people trying to build of their characters, which ruins the whole damn economy, there are people popping up randomly with full trini just because someone ' HAPPENED TO BE TRADING DURING A CRASH' and their trini duped so they make a whole 'nother trini character.

MY suggestions are what i think will truly help the server prosper into the future, yes there will be costs of some people quitting for the time being, but new ones will move in to what i think will be the next generation of a great server with minimal problems.

Step 1.
    Figure out what is causing the duping and stop it, ASAP, it's ruining the game and making people not want to work up because 75% of the trini out there, is attained because of duping which really is bullshit and makes the game not fun nor enjoyable to play.

Step 2.
    WIPE, and this is needed to fix this server, once the crashes are fixed and the duping is patched, wipe the server to get rid of the duped stuff AND for a fresh start on a new economy. The current economy is fucked beyond repair, new people came in and they don't know what the original and stable prices were, or what they should be. So a wipe would really help to balance it out and for people themselves to think of a fair price for everything considering the IRL money spent or how much effort goes into getting those items.

Step 3.
    End game shit it was too easy to come by, it should be hard, complicated, make it a challenge i don't want to play a game for a week, have end game stuff, be bored, sit in arena then quit. End game shit shouldn't be able to be famred with only 1 person, make it a team effort, make the game more fun, make it so you HAVE TO HAVE A TEAM TO DO COVE AND FACTION. ONE PLAYER SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO FARM IT ALONE, it is fucking ridiculous when one player can farm END GAME GEAR, by simply getting 2m hp *fucking easy* and spamming merkabe, its way to fucking easy, make it 50x harder, so a team has to do it. To do this i suggest making the boss drop chance a higher %, but also make him hit higher, so there has to be 1 tank with ALOT of hp, and make him have ALOT higher hp, so you need a few DDERS, and make the seraph have to be a healer and buffer and resurrector, so it has to be a team to get stuff done.

Step 4.

Redo certain parts of the staff, yes i know this one is challenging, but you need to have a reliable staff, I think every staff should have to re apply, and be re-done to a certain extent. Because alot of them are inactive an

Step 5.
    Make a testing server so that this shit doesn't happen again. Test every update extensively before implementing them. This would save a lot of the issues, copy over the files and make this happen. People are lying about 'crashes' losing their stuff, and how hard do you think it would be, just have a picture of a trade, make a sob story, get shit back, BAM duped stuff. A test server would save a lot of bugs, ect. ect. from getting through, and help prevent this from happening in the future.

END.
    I hope i didn't come off as raging, because i'm not i think the server needs a major rework, to make it more fun and make people enjoy it for longer periods of time.

Jordi

1. Penya wipe.
    2. Delete literally all dupes
    3. -> fixed.

Title
    Rookie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi View Post
    1. Penya wipe.
    2. Delete literally all dupes
    3. -> fixed.
    Penya wipe won't stop retards from asking for 50t for stupid shit because they can afk 24/7 and wait a year to sell it because they're fully geared already

Title
    Participant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

OR, just wipe in general would be better

Title
    Recruit
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

nice one

Title
    Rookie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'll just make comments on all of your points. : )

1; We can only assume they're working on fixing the duping problem already. But yes, it does need to be resolved.

2; Yes, we absolutely need a wipe. Perfect.

3; I think it would be harder to get end game items after the wipe, due to not many people having the Trini items besides our big donors. But oh yes... Seraphs definitely need a dmg nerf (I am a seraph, and even I agree)

4; Which staff members do you think need to go?

5; Oh that sounds like a marvelous idea, but doing the tests would take a lot of time from staff members, and you do have to realize that most of our staff have real live's, and they're not going to be able to constantly test updates to check for bugs.

Jordi

You really think he would wipe it?
    Nope. Hes already losing more and more players, he wouldn't risk it

Title
    Novice
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

+1 to that.

Flappy Bird HighScore

Credits for sigs goes to Wik, Nugget & Extra. thanks guys <3

Title
    Participant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi View Post
    You really think he would wipe it?
    Nope. Hes already losing more and more players, he wouldn't risk it
    The reasons the players are being lost is because the duped shit, they don't want to work up when 75% of trini and A SHITTON of tenshi is just duped and pro, why bother?

Title
    Rookie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SnuggleBear View Post
    The reasons the players are being lost is because the duped shit, they don't want to work up when 75% of trini and A SHITTON of tenshi is just duped and pro, why bother?
    THIS! Either learn how to dupe, or donate a pissload and feel overwhelmed by how much you've spent to keep up with our servers lovely dupers. That's how a lot of people feel coming into our server.

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast