PDA

View Full Version : About the events

Moshu
22nd June 2015, 04:19 PM
I heard that there will be a double penya and double drop rate event coming soon.
Well..

+1 to double penya , but this should not last for more than 3 days.

-1 to double drop rate , because we already have too many items in market that we already suffer to sell , and increasing the drop rate will only make things worse.. Trust me about this please. you don't want to see malefic weapons being sold for 10p ea do you?..
If you make the double drop event, dungeon hunting won't be as useful as it sounds and this game will seem even more Pay 2 win since the only source of income will be donating or 24/7 penya farming /sigh

Please, don't do the double drop event , double penya + double VP + double iP + Gm event is nice already!

RiO
22nd June 2015, 04:24 PM
+1!

Pengya x2 only, just remain the current drop rate

Dhee
22nd June 2015, 06:54 PM
+1 to this. only penya lost not the drops ? :)) so yea .

Saxie
22nd June 2015, 08:44 PM
Yeah I kinda agree, double penya/VP/IP plus the normal gm events is enough, as ONLY the perins were wiped and not the whole server the item drop rate shouldn't be doubled. Though also in the same regard Hells is trying to make the players happy so if even only for a short time it won't damage the economy, maybe even help the new players coming in.

Ace
22nd June 2015, 09:04 PM
Yes 2x or 3x penya drops would be the best choice. Eventhough, i have no arca at all, i will use my seraph just to farm!!! /hungry

Racc
22nd June 2015, 10:36 PM
I don't know who told you that there'd be a 2x drop event aswell. Right now there are no plans to make it 2x drop aswell, simply because only Perins got wiped. Therefore i'm going to close this suggestion and move it to 'accepted suggestions'.

~ Racc / Paul