PDA

View Full Version : Shield Transmute too Large

xcharger
20th May 2015, 04:27 PM
Those shield are too big. They all look like huge Templar shield.
I really like some of those shield design, but they are too big and cover too much of my character - I dont like that.
Is it possible to make the 2 options for the Shield Transmute in the item mall smaller and regular size? Like 25% smaller or something.
Approximately the size of the Hylian Shield is the size im asking for.

Maybe another suggestion: Add something ingame that can change the size of shield or weapons?

kent
20th May 2015, 04:42 PM
well if this suggestion got implemented, i think it would be usefull, so imma give +1 to it.
But i dont think this will come anytime soon, since there are more important things to do.^^

iStolethisname
20th May 2015, 05:11 PM
+1, i bought one that goes through my FM's head... just dealing with it until I feel like buying 75ip more lol

Mischa
22nd May 2015, 10:14 AM
+1 would like it. most of shileds are cutting my head off -.-

FreshPrinceK
22nd May 2015, 10:34 AM
+1 More sheilds and yoyos need to be added

Kaeyla
22nd May 2015, 10:41 AM
then dont buy the transmution and stahp whining

Mischa
22nd May 2015, 10:45 AM
then dont buy the transmution and stahp whining

what are transmutes for when nobody buys em? /tongue they didn't add em for no reason. it's a suggestion so stop being a hater.

idanii
22nd May 2015, 01:52 PM
Yeah this is quite a nice suggestion, although there are indeed more important stuff right now :P

I had the Blue Sun Shield transmute, and it was hella big, it was fun at first, but it got uglier over time :P.

+1

Shio
22nd May 2015, 02:00 PM
Yes please hhhh I used the Ruby of Rhisis for my Healer's shield before just so it wouldn't cover the toon XD

Nik
22nd May 2015, 02:14 PM
1+ for making "eat ur brain" shields smaller...anyway if u guys dont like those huge shields think next time twice about wich one u gonna buy for a transmute...we got manys shields...i think u like more then one :D

Hells
24th May 2015, 06:13 PM
approved, i will ask mister ankou to take care of it <3