PDA

View Full Version : Crystal Cove Graphic Adjustment

kimzkie
10th August 2014, 07:14 AM
Many slow PC or Laptop gamers tend to hang and auto-close in Crystal Cove. After entering the cove and going down to the deep waters, there's definitely no problem at all. But as you go further going up and see the Crystal monsters, there's some kind of a graphic change, that's the time the game hangs and closes /ache (exclusively for slow PCs but for Fast computers theres no problem). I've observed this for almost two months now and i'm trying to figure out how to fix this on my own, yet the only possible solution is to buy a new and faster Laptop or PC. /ache (I can't even afford one, i'm a student just sayin')

Now, for the benefit of slow PC gamers, I would suggest to atleast decrease the graphics on Crystal Cove, just for the Crystal Cove, wherein it's playable to everyone entering there. We've already followed and meet the Minimum Game Requirements and everything is ok, so we're expecting that even if we're near to the lowest Game requirements(e.g. minimum ram is 1gb and I have 1gb) we still can play smoothly in game.

Hope u'll accept my suggestion and rate it positively...

Peace! mV, ~Krish /sneer

Rixta
10th August 2014, 07:38 AM
same here sis! thnk GOd sumone posted this suggestion... /rich Dc at the deep waters.. GMs pls respond! cant cove here!

finest
10th August 2014, 08:11 AM
try to re-install the client or try this one

1st right click Flyff client choose properties click Compatibility check Disable visual themes, Disable,desk.Compo., Dis.display scaling...... then ok

if its not working ok try to clean your laptop CCleaner, Disk Defragmenter turn off other apps that did not use.

i hope it will help you /blush

and i forgot

just low all video Option, Item effect, BG effect in your flyff setting and turn off the weather and ect.

Yoon
10th August 2014, 08:17 AM
Adjust everything to low from video options. Should help.

Skander
10th August 2014, 09:23 AM
Krish, I agree with you. THOSE TREES!!! I hate them. haha. I do lag in there, I don't d/c but I lag and sometimes die.

Martin
10th August 2014, 10:36 AM
I dont notice any thing and im running 4-6 clients and couple of web browers and d3 at the same time and i dont have a very good compuer. But its clean and defragmented every once in a while so i think i would try what finest says and redownload and all that

kimzkie
10th August 2014, 12:01 PM
Thanks for the Help... im gonna try them maybe after hmmm... 8hrs ^^ cos I already entered cove earlier and gone DC as always... I'll just post what will happen after I followed all the instructions u've given me... anyway, appreciate it finest ^^ I also talked to GM Hells earlier during the EXP event and he told me that he'll check it out and fix it :)

and to others thanks alot for the help :)) gonna try them sooner

~Krish

- - - Updated - - -

try to re-install the client or try this one

1st right click Flyff client choose properties click Compatibility check Disable visual themes, Disable,desk.Compo., Dis.display scaling...... then ok

if its not working ok try to clean your laptop CCleaner, Disk Defragmenter turn off other apps that did not use.

i hope it will help you /blush

and i forgot

just low all video Option, Item effect, BG effect in your flyff setting and turn off the weather and ect.

I did everything you've said yet nothing help me :(( I downloaded CCleaner and defragmented the disk, lower all video options, still it hangs then auto closes... maybe i'll just wait for the response of GM Hells tho... thanks anyway ^^

JhoLou
10th August 2014, 03:38 PM
Try this too :D Windows OS only :D

Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Power Options = ''High Performance''

DipshitMcGee
10th August 2014, 03:57 PM
You know the simplest solution would probably just be to swap out your wooden PC for one that can actually handle playing a game that requires almost nothing. I have a shit pc standing in the other room which handles Flyff easily. You just have to adjust the settings a bit, maybe not have 29,000 applications running at the same time, etc etc.

Yousername
12th February 2015, 09:16 PM
Done and accepted.

TheAnkou
22nd May 2016, 12:50 PM
moved to implemented ~