PDA

View Full Version : Can Spikey come back?

GeeaR
20th June 2014, 05:24 PM
I have a very small suggestion. I would like to see Spike as a pickup pet. It has always been my favorite. Leave a +1/-1 thanks :)

DeathRabbit
20th June 2014, 05:26 PM
I have a very small suggestion. I would like to see Spike as a pickup pet. It has always been my favorite. Leave a +1/-1 thanks :)

Inspector Koko?

cram
20th June 2014, 05:58 PM
Not koko, the black dog with spike necklace.

Yoon
20th June 2014, 06:25 PM
+1 and why not bring or put back some old pet like the Golem, that Big head little prick.

Pandy
20th June 2014, 08:47 PM
+1 I don't mind xD

GeeaR
22nd June 2014, 09:42 AM
Thanks for the +1's
I am looking forward to see my favorite pet coming to Insanity Flyff!

Yoon
22nd June 2014, 09:55 AM
Your suggestion may receive tons of +1 but it wont be taking effect until its accepted

As far as I know, you need to provide them model, but since its a pet i believe there is an existing file, they just need to add it. :)

just saying though /ridicule

GeeaR
22nd June 2014, 11:07 AM
Well i have picture of it here:
http://flyff-wiki.gpotato.com/images/f/fc/Spike2.png
But ye I think it will be in the files of Flyff since it is an official pet ^^

Tcooleboy
22nd June 2014, 08:39 PM
Well i have picture of it here:
http://flyff-wiki.gpotato.com/images/f/fc/Spike2.png

A picture is not the same as a model. A model is a 3d rigged figure, including appropiate textures.
EDIT: and, as you are trying to make a pet, the animations.

kind regards,

Toby

GeeaR
22nd June 2014, 10:34 PM
Well i just let the people who decide about it do their job.
Hopefully I will see my favorite pickup pet and maybe other old ones coming to Insanity Flyff.

Yade

Tcooleboy
23rd June 2014, 01:33 PM
Their decision is easy, if you provide the models+tex+animations, they add it... usually.

Toby

GeeaR
23rd June 2014, 01:43 PM
It is an official Flyff pet so i think they can find it in official Flyff files.

Dayst
23rd June 2014, 02:56 PM
It is an official Flyff pet so i think they can find it in official Flyff files.

When we have alot of other issues to deal with we do not go out of our way to find things. So you could make this job faster by finding the files for us and providing the links here. Don't wait for someone to do something for you. The best way to get it done is to do it yourself. As for how you're acting towards Toby. I know why you're saying that however you seem rather harsh towards someone that is trying to help you and has been on this server for about 3 or 4 years. I suggest you treat others with a bit more respect. A suggest thread is here for people to post not only their own opinions, +/- your idea but also to give you information on how our suggestion process goes.

As for this yes it can be put in. However we currently do not have this file. And not every official Flyff file is out there on the internet. So don't get snappy with other community members.

GeeaR
23rd June 2014, 05:03 PM
I am sorry, still new to forum and model stuff. I was just trying to help. Thanks for the information about suggestions. I will try do some research next time ^^

MadHatter
26th June 2014, 09:26 PM
approved

spike has been added to item mall under pets->pick up pets

MadHatter
26th June 2014, 09:45 PM
oh i just want to add if its an official eflyff item i have it/ we already have it. just so many items its easy to miss some. so please dont argue over models and shit for eflyff stuff lol

TheAnkou
22nd May 2016, 12:34 PM
Spike forever <3
moved to implemented ~