PDA

View Full Version : More Boxes

Lazy
28th December 2017, 02:13 PM
Would like to see some additional items that should be possible to make boxes of. All with the intent of being easier to buy/sell ofc.

All of the stuff being traded at market that are selling for less than 1 perin ought to be possible to box, although since the boxing of stuff is made the way it is with "premade" boxes and sizes and without making separate suggestions for everything here comes a few things i think should be made available to box.

1. Lucky Cloud Box, Amount 100 pcs/box
2. Quest Treasure Box, Amount 100 pcs/box
3. PvP Quest Treasure Box, Amount 100 pcs/box

4. Pride of Victory, Amount 1000 pcs/box
5. Love Chocolate, Amount 1000 pcs/box
6. Delicious Cookie (A), Amount 1000 pcs/box
7. Gingerbread, Amount 1000 pcs/box

8. Christmas Cake, Amount 100 pcs/box
9. Sugar Boost, Amount 100 pcs/box
10. Eggs, Amount 100 pcs/box

11. Consumable Boxes, Amount 1000 pcs/box

Kurousagi
28th December 2017, 02:56 PM
+1

And i think Love Chocolate should be 100pcs/box.

Conscience
28th December 2017, 03:02 PM
+1/-1

I only agree with 4-7, the rest are not usually stored in huge amounts by one person unless they're a vendor (or running 30+ collectors). In other words, one person won't be buying every one of these things in these amounts every day, just like one thing in the list once per few months so it's a lot of work for little results.

Then again, 4-7 are so cheap I just delete my excess anyways..

I think your aim was to make it less annoying to sell the things that cost less than 1p because you can only sell a few of these at a time in a shop because the Penya limit restricts you? I could see that justifying it, but most of these things aren't a rounded number, so there would still be Penya in the price and you'd have the same issue.

Talked myself into a -1 if that was the case

fridayxiii
28th December 2017, 03:12 PM
+1 for you nigga.

Lazy
28th December 2017, 03:36 PM
+1/-1

I only agree with 4-7, the rest are not usually stored in huge amounts by one person unless they're a vendor (or running 30+ collectors). In other words, one person won't be buying every one of these things in these amounts every day, just like one thing in the list once per few months so it's a lot of work for little results.

Then again, 4-7 are so cheap I just delete my excess anyways..

I think your aim was to make it less annoying to sell the things that cost less than 1p because you can only sell a few of these at a time in a shop because the Penya limit restricts you? I could see that justifying it, but most of these things aren't a rounded number, so there would still be Penya in the price and you'd have the same issue.

Talked myself into a -1 if that was the case

Ofc its about making it easier to sell stuff, even if its not a "rounded number" (lol?!?) alot better to be able to sell 100k pieces of something as 100 boxes even if it's 1,2 perin each... instead of opening the shop 10-20 times just to refill.

+1

And i think Love Chocolate should be 100pcs/box.

For the box to make sense (for selling and buying) the price have to be at least 1m each item (100k for 1k pcs box) for the box to be useful, for personal use they stack up to 9999 so then its not an issue i guess.

Gabsie
29th December 2017, 03:03 AM
+1 for boxed prems

PumpKing
29th December 2017, 10:25 AM
+ 1

Mass
8th January 2018, 12:54 AM
+1 for all tyvm

iiKendra
8th January 2018, 08:14 AM
+1 /love