PDA

View Full Version : Remove Exp Awake :3

carryscruz
28th May 2017, 01:29 PM
Hi,

Just wanna suggest to remove exp awake on UAS awakes as it really is a very unnecessary awake. Its easy enough to get to level 300 by using all the exp pots available in game. What do you think guys?

shogi
28th May 2017, 01:44 PM
Hi,

Just wanna suggest to remove exp awake on UAS awakes as it really is a very unnecessary awake. Its easy enough to get to level 300 by using all the exp pots available in game. What do you think guys?

Too much work, won't be done ^^

Czaru
28th May 2017, 01:58 PM
-1 - Would make pro awakes easier to achieve.

BreadLord
28th May 2017, 02:35 PM
-1 the game is as easy and boring like tetris already

Simen
28th May 2017, 07:28 PM
+1 its a very unnecessary bottleneck for everyone. I've mentioned what theese bottlenecks does to the game in another post on the forums, so wont go too much in detail, but if removing some of these small hinderances to the game has even a fraction of a chance to make new players want to play the game, then there is no reason not to do it :) doesnt matter if the game is hard or easy if theres no players to experience it.

Nik
29th May 2017, 12:31 AM
1- because my awaks will loose worthvalue kappakitto

Oatmeal
29th May 2017, 02:21 AM
This will certainly cause deflation in dem awakes of the items. I dunno if that's good or bad, people who spent high money enuf to get those pro awakes will make em cry.

Gabsie
29th May 2017, 03:25 AM
This will certainly cause deflation in dem awakes of the items. I dunno if that's good or bad, people who spent high money enuf to get those pro awakes will make em cry.

your use of words on post's worry me.

-1 for the suggestion.

Red
29th May 2017, 03:36 AM
your use of words on post's worry me.

-1 for the suggestion.

I totally agree with both statements.

starkilla
30th May 2017, 11:19 PM
+1 games lame without more people getting gear

Exiliah
31st May 2017, 09:40 AM
Doubt it'll ever be done but +1.

Server never gonna have more lategame players the way the current system is, you can't even get a guaranteed 3 line awake on UAS and all the bottlenecks inside just make it impossible :p.

Racc
31st May 2017, 10:02 AM
UAS are the main reason as to why it's so impossible to climb up the ladder in this game. So ye, allthough i worked hard to get my desired awakes, i'd always support an UAS overhaul which would make it more easy for other players to obtain endgame awakes. I also doubt that it's realistic.

-1 - Would make pro awakes easier to achieve.

That's a reason for me to +1 it.

+1

Uranos
31st May 2017, 11:13 AM
+1

reasons stated above

Vixey
31st May 2017, 06:12 PM
+1, becuase i know the struggle to awake, and i belive it wont affect that much since there are other useless awakes like Attack speed and def%.

Nik
31st May 2017, 07:01 PM
+1, becuase i know the struggle to awake, and i belive it wont affect that much since there are other useless awakes like Attack speed and def%.

rather remove def% or atk speed then exp IF

Nik
31st May 2017, 07:04 PM
1- because my awaks will loose worthvalue kappakitto

+ ofc because i rather have more ppl in pvp then thinking about my own awaks

0 fucks given tho on the money ive spend on my awaks aaaand..."pro" awaks gona be cheaper also so sup quang

bitsch pls

Vixey
31st May 2017, 07:14 PM
Well its not that instant that the prices would change, and as ive said, i dont think it would affect that much, and, i think the def % Atatck speed is a lil bit useful than exp%.

offset
5th June 2017, 06:47 AM
+1 cause it will make awakes more attainable but I don't think making uas super easy to get good awakes is a good idea. I'm for a UAS overhaul if it allows easier access to awakes but not to the point where anyone can awake a full char easily.

In the end, u need trin, titan to pvp effectively so I don't think removing a few useless awakes will hurt much. Since people will still be spending a lot for trin and titan.

But what's the chances of this happening? .001%

carryscruz
5th June 2017, 10:24 AM
+1 cause it will make awakes more attainable but I don't think making uas super easy to get good awakes is a good idea. I'm for a UAS overhaul if it allows easier access to awakes but not to the point where anyone can awake a full char easily.

In the end, u need trin, titan to pvp effectively so I don't think removing a few useless awakes will hurt much. Since people will still be spending a lot for trin and titan.

But what's the chances of this happening? .001%

This :)

Pixelo
5th June 2017, 10:30 AM
+1 becuz getting 30% adoch 30% adoch and 15% EXP is just stupid. !

shogi
5th June 2017, 11:20 AM
+1 but as i said, will never be done. too much work.

Red
5th June 2017, 12:09 PM
+1 but as i said, will never be done. too much work.

It takes about 5 minutes to remove or add an awake.

-1 from me.

shogi
5th June 2017, 06:07 PM
It takes about 5 minutes to remove or add an awake.

-1 from me.

Well, no offense, but I doubt of your intellectual capacities if you don't understand you have to balance all other probabilities when you delete one of the options out of those probabilities.....

Red
5th June 2017, 06:32 PM
Well, no offense, but I doubt of your intellectual capacities if you don't understand you have to balance all other probabilities when you delete one of the options out of those probabilities.....

If you think that basic math is that hard, well... you have a serious problem. I had private servers (for fun only) for years, I don't have problems doing such thing quickly. Personally, it takes more time to add an item than to edit awakes (that's me).

Gabsie
5th June 2017, 07:02 PM
uas's are 2.5-3p each now adays , making more easier awake would just lose some of the values of the good awakes that already exist.6988

Gabsie
5th June 2017, 07:13 PM
https://image.prntscr.com/image/eecffc99034b4ff6bec3731e8418578a.png

Lazy
5th June 2017, 07:17 PM
Just to clarify.... (with the right text etc etc....)

It still looks this way:

shogi
5th June 2017, 10:55 PM
If you think that basic math is that hard, well... you have a serious problem. I had private servers (for fun only) for years, I don't have problems doing such thing quickly. Personally, it takes more time to add an item than to edit awakes (that's me).

Lel did I say it was hard? Who's got a problem?

I just said it's too much work for any dev to balance out other awakes if they delete this, which is why they'll never do it

Red
5th June 2017, 11:49 PM
Lel did I say it was hard? Who's got a problem?

I just said it's too much work for any dev to balance out other awakes if they delete this, which is why they'll never do it

For your information:

Inside the randomoption file (which contains awakenings and their probabilities), you must set "3" probabilites.

1) The probability of getting 1, 2 or 3 lines awakening, usually 35%/35%/30%.

2) The probability of getting each type of awake: STA/STR/DEX/INT/ADOCH etc. Normal awakening can provide 14 different stats. Since 100%/14 = 7.14, some of them have a slightly higher chance to appear (to fit 100%).

3) The probability to get an amount of a given awake: If you got STA awake, the chance to get 12, 14, 16 or 20... and so on. Example below:
STA/STR/DEX/INT (from insanity flyff)
12............16,48%
13............16,48%
14............16,48%
15............16,48%
17............16,48%
19............16,48%
23............1,000%
26............0,100%
28............0,010%
30............0,001%

So basically, to remove an awake, you just have to delete the lines containing its informations, take the amount of awakening options remaining and then make 100 divided by it. After that, simply relocate the chances however you want.

The UAS have only 13 stats. If you remove EXP%, you'll have 12... 100/12 = 8.33, so just make STR/STA/INT/DEX 9% chance and 8% for the rest. How hard is it??? Does it takes so long???

The problem is not how difficult it is or not, the issue here is that getting awesome awakes will be easier and the effort and money people made so far to achieve them will be devalued.

Augustine
6th June 2017, 08:42 AM
+1 Supporting Simen's statement.

Exiliah
6th June 2017, 11:24 AM
People who think their gear will be devalued as a result of UAS being buffed, sure it will. But that doesn't change the fact that you probably got a lot of use out of it anyway, and further improvements will be cheaper. From a general MMO standpoint, gear is always devalued, you shouldn't expect it to stay consistent forever, that is unrealistic. If new ways to get better gear, or easier ways to get to obtain these items become available, you should be open to change.

Awakes are the defining feature of the gearing process, they are the single most important factor that needs to be taken into consideration when building a character, one of the main reasons people quit is because when they get to this part of the game, they realize how tedious and unrewarding it truly is.

As someone whose geared multiple endgame characters, I think you guys need to broaden your horizons. Sure you might effectively lose money, but for the well being of the server, more people will benefit overall and allow people to actually reach the endgame without dumping hundreds and thousands (still need to address to major lack of endgame content however). I think for a lot of the oldies here and especially those who have fully decked out characters, we can all understand that the reason things like siege and secret room are dead is because they are unforgiving to anyone who doesn't have these good awakes, and I personally believe that if we were to make a change, it would slowly improve everything.

offset
6th June 2017, 08:39 PM
I agree Shaun +1.

UAS are a big road block for most of the server, atm uas are under 4p for the most on the market. Still, and I know almost all of us have been there, having 1k uas and not even getting a titan set awaked is pretty depressing. Its even more depressing for a new player trying to better their gear, a lot of us have used 10k+ uas and don't really have a lot of good awakes to show for it. A lot of our gears are bought from other players which is a big problem, you should be able to make your own gear if you chose to do so. If you chose to do so you shouldn't spend 3-4kp+ on uas and get burned with only having half your char awaked if that. Plus with the addition of rarities its created an even bigger gap between people, rarities are 30p+ a scroll even with 60 scrolls u are probably gauranteed 1 or 2 insane's but they might not even benefit your class.

Rarities have created an even bigger gap, because its hard enough getting uas awakes that are considered pro plus on top of that you have people with full insane characters. The gap would be closer if UAS awakes were more attainable.

shogi
6th June 2017, 08:41 PM
And let's be honest, if you want exp boosts, make it so couple give you +50% exp. It's been shown to be quite OK.

+1

Racc
6th June 2017, 09:21 PM
I really don't give a flying fuck if my awakes are devalued. I want more players to enter siege and PvP in general. I'm sick of sieges where the same old guilds struggle to get a full Line up. We have the players, that's insanity's advantage. We just need to make them reach the endgame more easily and this server would be a lot more attractive which would generate a higher income at the same time.

Jordii
6th June 2017, 11:32 PM
Something i've bin saying for years is, make Trinium/Titanium drop with an extremely low drop chance, will give people something to do and work towards to.

Slurpee
7th June 2017, 02:31 AM
Something i've bin saying for years is, make Trinium/Titanium drop with an extremely low drop chance, will give people something to do and work towards to.

im afraid that will make more people become lazier than what they really are now /sigh

Nesfruta
7th June 2017, 01:12 PM
+1 exp awakes are not that useful though never seen someone selling items with 3 exp awakes xD

carryscruz
8th June 2017, 01:39 AM
Thanks for the input guys! :)

Simen
8th June 2017, 12:23 PM
Would love to hear some reply from Admins on this matter, as this topic is quite populare. A proper reply to the topic would be greatly appreciated

carryscruz
8th June 2017, 01:11 PM
I really don't give a flying fuck if my awakes are devalued. I want more players to enter siege and PvP in general. I'm sick of sieges where the same old guilds struggle to get a full Line up. We have the players, that's insanity's advantage. We just need to make them reach the endgame more easily and this server would be a lot more attractive which would generate a higher income at the same time.

This is probably one of the best comments i've read from pro insanity flyff players ever. Not bein selfish at all. :)

Red
8th June 2017, 01:48 PM
You guys changed my mind. Unfortunately, the gap between UAS and regular scrolls would be even higher... so why not to make both have the same amount of awakening options? If the EXP% get removed, UAS will have 12 awakening options, while regular scrolls 14. I think removing FP and DEF awakes from the regular ones wouldn't be bad at all... otherwise, we'll have 12 nice against 14 bad awakes.

My -1 evolves into a +1.

Racc
9th June 2017, 09:45 AM
You guys changed my mind. Unfortunately, the gap between UAS and regular scrolls would be even higher... so why not to make both have the same amount of awakening options? If the EXP% get removed, UAS will have 12 awakening options, while regular scrolls 14. I think removing FP and DEF awakes from the regular ones wouldn't be bad at all... otherwise, we'll have 12 nice against 14 bad awakes.

My -1 evolves into a +1.

12 vs 14 is true, but you don't take into account that UAS are 3.5p ea at the moment and normal awake scrolls are 100k + 150k Rev. You don't really need to touch normal awakes at all. They're fine as they are even with 14 possible awake options. The price gap between both scrolls makes 14 possible awakes on normal scrolls acceptable.

teemo
9th June 2017, 10:26 AM
-1 if you consider such thing why remove also the attack speed on UAS awakes that is unfair to those who spent a lot

Exiliah
9th June 2017, 10:28 AM
-1 if you consider such thing why remove also the attack speed on UAS awakes that is unfair to those who spent a lot

Hi, person who spent a lot here (used at least 100k ip of UAS), can confirm do not care in the slightest.

teemo
9th June 2017, 10:48 AM
That is a matter of effort and investment of time... that makes the awake unique that varies its price...

carryscruz
9th June 2017, 11:53 AM

My -1 evolves into a +1.

+ 1 to this

Exiliah
9th June 2017, 05:26 PM
I think everyone who needs to see this thread has seen it now. How about a reply? Communication is key after all :).

Racc
9th June 2017, 07:39 PM
https://i.imgflip.com/1qm24r.jpg (https://imgflip.com/i/1qm24r)

carryscruz
10th June 2017, 01:21 AM
https://i.imgflip.com/1qm24r.jpg (https://imgflip.com/i/1qm24r)

Hahahahahaha thiiiis :D

MadHatter
12th June 2017, 05:01 PM
Approved However this is the only thing i am willing to remove from UAS. any other suggestion for removal of certain awakes from either scroll will be denied.

MadHatter
24th July 2017, 07:37 PM
this has been implemented on test server and will be included in next patch