PDA

View Full Version : Item Mall Updates ~ Suggestion

Smurfy
16th February 2017, 01:49 AM
Alright so first off, thank you to the staff for finally doing something about the item mall. Theres some really great stuff for starting players in there now and I'm sure they really appreciate it.

The whole point behind the item mall update was to give incentive to those players who don't vote, to vote.
Now lets be honest for a second.
The people who aren't voting don't because they simply don't need to. Everything they want can be bought with IP or in game from a player OR its its just not worth it.

The main thing end game players would buy is PVP balloons. RC prices are demented and nobody buys those. So we turn to the newly available VP option.

Heres the issue. You're being cheap again.
It takes 10 days of voting to get 5 balloons. Those balloons are gone in 2.5 days i.e 5 sieges.

I speak only for myself but I'm sure most would agree.
If i was forced to consistently pay 5vp per PVP balloon i would be incentivized to vote every single day. Voting for 10 days to get 2.5 days of balloons just won't cut it. Id rather just continue using HP balloons vs my time voting.

There's no need to cheap out on VP items. You want people to vote for your server so give them something to actually want to vote for. The notion that people care enough to vote that long for an inconsistent reward is just wrong.

I'm sure i come off as an asshole here, but I'm not wrong.

Consider changing prices to something that gets people voting every single day. Otherwise you still haven't given a large percentage of the servers population a reason to vote.

hemp
16th February 2017, 01:56 AM
Alright so first off, thank you to the staff for finally doing something about the item mall. Theres some really great stuff for starting players in there now and I'm sure they really appreciate it.

The whole point behind the item mall update was to give incentive to those players who don't vote, to vote.
Now lets be honest for a second.
The people who aren't voting don't because they simply don't need to. Everything they want can be bought with IP or in game from a player OR its its just not worth it.

The main thing end game players would buy is PVP balloons. RC prices are demented and nobody buys those. So we turn to the newly available VP option.

Heres the issue. You're being cheap again.
It takes 10 days of voting to get 5 balloons. Those balloons are gone in 2.5 days i.e 5 sieges.

I speak only for myself but I'm sure most would agree.
If i was forced to consistently pay 5vp per PVP balloon i would be incentivized to vote every single day. Voting for 10 days to get 2.5 days of balloons just won't cut it. Id rather just continue using HP balloons vs my time voting.

There's no need to cheap out on VP items. You want people to vote for your server so give them something to actually want to vote for. The notion that people care enough to vote that long for an inconsistent reward is just wrong.

I'm sure i come off as an asshole here, but I'm not wrong.

Consider changing prices to something that gets people voting every single day. Otherwise you still haven't given a large percentage of the servers population a reason to vote.

Ditto.

Restat
16th February 2017, 02:10 AM
Can't agree with you more. When I started this game I voted till I noticed its just worthless to take my time to vote because of the item mall VP prices. /sigh

Pandy
16th February 2017, 02:31 AM
+1 for balloons and pocket pangs to be added with vp

MadHatter
16th February 2017, 03:14 AM
pocket pangs to be added with vp

this wont be happening
---

the balloon vp prices will be taken under consideration.

xcharger
16th February 2017, 04:22 AM
make a new set of balloons. New Balloon lasting 30 minutes for 10 vote points. Make vote timer 23 hours, not 24 hours.

Boom! Siegers will now vote.

Smurfy
16th February 2017, 04:36 AM
make a new set of balloons. New Balloon lasting 30 minutes for 10 vote points. Make vote timer 23 hours, not 24 hours.

Boom! Siegers will now vote.

Theres 2 sieges in a day and you cant make them last 30 minutes because everyone prems during the 10 minute lineup times and 6 minute prep.

Smurfy
16th February 2017, 04:37 AM
the balloon vp prices will be taken under consideration.

Much appreciated.

Shepherd
16th February 2017, 06:38 PM
+1 since im sieging x2 a day. I would definitely vote everyday for balloons <3

Denden
16th February 2017, 07:30 PM
+1 that's something to think about. good thinking Smurfy :D (I'm not sure if I can say your name but Smurfy is fine)

MadHatter
27th March 2017, 02:54 AM
vp prices of balloons was lowered