PDA

View Full Version : Weapon exp dungeon

Mihawk
26th January 2017, 01:01 AM
There should be a weapon exp dungeon for people that want to level weapons, without reseting a boss every couple of seconds.

It could be similar to the way criminal island is set-up with a semi-small map that you can pay to visit for 2hr to get into with either ip or vp. Naturally everybody has to wait until halloween event to really level their weapons at an effective and non-borderline mind killing rate. Make a land full of kirbys with somewhat decent spacing between them with a few channels.

There really needs to be another way to level a weapon other than current methods, which currently hurt people that like to kill open bosses such as keokuk and the basilisk in desert.

I'm sure this isn't that first time this has been suggested, but the x2 weapon exp scrolls only solve the exp rate not a solution to how to accomplish it effectively.

Easy to implement solution:
Just take criminal island put kirbies instead and make it usable with a ticket. Put scrolls in item mall to go there.

Denden
26th January 2017, 01:06 AM
+1 really hate people stealing basi and keok when leveling weaps and they think they're so pro when they killed it

BreadLord
26th January 2017, 05:44 AM
uhh. forgotten island. leveld up my templar, slayer, FMs' weapon there in less than 1 to 2 weeks(depends on my mood). no need to make it easier. swiping cove bosses and mini mobs will do too. Amnesia/Cove swipe for AOE classes. took me 3 months on my menta wand tho lmfao.
Lvlin weapon while farming :)

w/o exp scrolls btw.

Reimu
27th January 2017, 02:30 AM
It's those months of effort people and their ADD can't handle.

MadHatter
27th March 2017, 02:57 AM
was added last patch