PDA

View Full Version : Upgrading Goals Fix

Dianshi
13th September 2016, 02:29 AM
So this is what's up.. and it might not be a priority as for now, but taking in consideration the fact that this needs to be fixed, would be awesome.

http://i.imgur.com/zC6Aa6U.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/s0N7oiz.jpg

My Helmet is +4 and I set the upgrading goal to +6
The upgrading system goes so fast that, it bypass the limits set and it screws you over.

Thoughts on this?

Eos
13th September 2016, 02:44 AM
This can result in +11 armor. :>
But yeah, don't use the upgrader, upgrade manually instead.

Gabsie
13th September 2016, 05:36 AM
yeah upgrade manually , what i do is put CES until+6 then CESS until+8 then spam CES until +10 , or when i get really frustrated CES+9 then CESS+10

Dianshi
13th September 2016, 05:52 AM
This can result in +11 armor. :>
But yeah, don't use the upgrader, upgrade manually instead.

yeah upgrade manually , what i do is put CES until+6 then CESS until+8 then spam CES until +10 , or when i get really frustrated CES+9 then CESS+10

Guys.. There's a feature for you to be lazy or make your life easier. Just saying "do it manually" doesn't make sense when theres a feature that can be fixed.

if you were meant to do crystal upgrading manually, the feature should be removed then. Otherwise, why have broken features in-game?

MadPotato
13th September 2016, 09:03 AM
This should be fixed, if not removed. But yeah, upgrade manually since youre already aware of the broken feature :)

Vixey
13th September 2016, 12:14 PM
oh now i get waht u are saying, but the best this to do is USe manual. from +4, use Ces up to +6, then cess to +7 and 8 :)
and its actually a trick sincenot everyone know's this and rely on Upgrader. but i agree on what you said ^^

Eos
13th September 2016, 12:21 PM
Guys.. There's a feature for you to be lazy or make your life easier. Just saying "do it manually" doesn't make sense when theres a feature that can be fixed.

if you were meant to do crystal upgrading manually, the feature should be removed then. Otherwise, why have broken features in-game?

Yea, obviously this should be fixed. Upgrading manually is just a workaround.