PDA

View Full Version : Awake protection scroll price POLL

Azuline
17th August 2016, 10:57 AM
So, I think we've all been thinking that the awake protection scrolls are not the most useful thing, especially in their current price.
For some who think they're priced reasonably, let's take this scenario into hand:

You are a slayer and you have a trin crown with the awake of 50% adoch and 7%ia, now that's a decent awake for most people, worth a couple hundred perins more than clean, but say you want to improve your equipments and that is the worst awake you have, what would you do? re-awake it or just buy a clean crown and awake it while keeping your current one? Most probably buy a clean one.
The cost of getting one good awake (rough estimate) is around 2kp @ 3.75p uas.

So that would mean that you need 1kp worth of awake protection scrolls to awake 1 part.. a clean trin part is less than half the price @ 400p.. so these scrolls are currently useless imo.

The only time using these scrolls at the current price would be worth it is on Lvl 120 trin weapons, and even then it's questionable.

So I think the new price should make it useful to use on trin/titan parts as well. And it might seem low but it needs to be low to be useful = purchasable. I would suggest making the new prices:

250ip for 200pcs
500ip for 450pcs
1000ip for 1000pcs

+1/-1 and other arguments welcome, if you need another price range added to the poll just post here WITH reasoning.

Vixey
17th August 2016, 11:46 AM
+1 Was thinking the same :) But i definitely agree on you. /ridicule

vstronosh
17th August 2016, 02:37 PM
+1.
No one will buy these scrolls for a good amount of time, cause they aren't worth it if they are priced so high.
What's the point of using a scroll so expensive that with UAS the next awake you could get could be x2 EXP and 1 DEF.

Hells
17th August 2016, 02:58 PM
the way you guys say it here sounds like you use a scroll every UAS... :)
if more people support the new prices i will discuss with my staff and apply the discount on them ^^

Azuline
17th August 2016, 03:12 PM
I assumed people will use one for every UAS, but I might be mistaken as they're still new and I havent seen or used them myself yet.

Nik
17th August 2016, 06:28 PM
i was thinking about that the prices are a bit high for 100packs :D
good thing..someone that care xD

Ashi
17th August 2016, 06:51 PM
+1 They seem like they will be useful but yeah. The price is kind of high atm.

Racc
19th August 2016, 04:26 PM
Instead of making this an IP-only item, you should suggest adding it as a reward for farming with propper rates. Farming became pointless, because the current rewards are utterly useless. However this community still thinks more IP based items are somehow good for us, i don't understand you guys anymore lol.

Edit: It's added anyway. Congratz for making this server more based on donations /wink

Azuline
19th August 2016, 05:41 PM
It's not my place to suggest an item should'nt only be available through ip, that's a managerial decision. Let's leave it at that :)

MadHatter
25th August 2016, 10:38 AM
Instead of making this an IP-only item, you should suggest adding it as a reward for farming with propper rates. Farming became pointless, because the current rewards are utterly useless. However this community still thinks more IP based items are somehow good for us, i don't understand you guys anymore lol.

Edit: It's added anyway. Congratz for making this server more based on donations /wink

They were always planned to be re-added to the ingame shops too anyway

Hells
25th August 2016, 10:43 AM
hello
after discussion with the rest of the staff we decided to double the amount of scrolls you receive for the current price range that was set in item mall
so the new prices are :

250 ip = 200 pieces ( old was 100 pieces )
25 ip = 20 pieces ( old was 10 pieces )