PDA

View Full Version : Shops N Drops N Bosses post your ideas.

MadHatter
10th June 2016, 10:39 PM
I will begin working on Updating RC shops, Mob drops and Monster Hunter Token on sunday.

This Topic is for you peeps to have a say and suggest ideas you would like to see changed in regards to shops, items and drops. (Any ideas regarding class balancing will be ignored)

This does include price changes suggestions, the moving of items between the type of shops (rc, penya, mht), dungeons, etc etc etc.

Please give a reason for your suggestion.

Please do not argue with each other, if you disagree with a suggestion just say you do and the reason why. I will be going through this post as i work on the update and will take every sugestion into consideration but there is no guarentee your suggestion will eb implemented.

Proposed Changes include:
* Monster Hunter Tokens rewards will be change to a shop rather then an exchange. The "chance" boxes will be removed and items sold individually.

* RC rewards from the treasure chests will be lowered or removed not decided yet.

* Treasure chests will have some usless items added.

* Treasure chests maybe moved from shop to something else?

* Collecting will recieve a nerf

* Holys will recieve a cooldown

Hyper
10th June 2016, 10:52 PM
I'd personally I'd love it if you lowered the drop rates in cove. Things are already imbalanced with IP. It's cheaper to buy a tenshi set in game than to buy the IP for the set. -excluding Trin gear- Players can farm a high number of CES as well, which is the ''end game'' upgrade method... so it shouldn't be that abundant of a resource.

starkilla
10th June 2016, 11:06 PM
Holy scrolls in scrolls shop for 1.3p each. Right now it's worth 1p each.
Reason: it would be a nice money sink.

Rage scrolls for 30m each in scrolls shop, currently it's at 15-20m each.
Reason: it's a nice money sink and they're easily used and lost.

T3 sets moved to buy with MHT
Reason: they're so freaking hard to get x.x

Baku weps/tenshi parts to be able to sell to npc for 3-5p each.
Reason: coves are so unprofitable right now for noobs. I've spoken to so many and they don't even bother to sell the items in the market anymore because they don't sell at all. It's way more profitable to penya farm than farm coves, at least this way coves will be profitable for some classes that do it more.

Asylum/vengeful items be able to sell to npc for 50m-1p each
Reason: same as the last + it raises price in market for it to be more profitable for noobs.

Hera
10th June 2016, 11:06 PM
I noticed something at RC Shop. The Balloons there are too expensive. 1 Balloon will cost you 25k RED CHIPS and RED CHIPS is like 1perin per 1box/1000 of RED CHIPS when you bought it at the market. But if you will check the Item Mall it will only cost you 50ip for x5 Balloons already. 50ip is like what? 35-40perin only! but if you bought the balloon at RC SHOP its like buying it for 25perin for 1pc /sigh

Azuline
10th June 2016, 11:29 PM
-Nerf baku and male and tenshi drop rate
-Idk if possible but wipe all un-upgraded baku/tenshi/male
-move holies from RC shop to scroll shop for a 200m price
-cove is too easy. make bosses only have 1 aoe hit as opposed to 3(?) and make it not switch targets over nothing, and limit the use of ress scrolls inside cove. To promote party raids as opposed to 1 person solo farming cove on different chars.

DirtyCrackshots
10th June 2016, 11:59 PM
i suggest a longer duration on beads. would love to have beads that last for 30 days, and if needed increase the price of beads for that.

Themi
11th June 2016, 05:35 AM
Try to find a way to fill in the gap between a 200p stated ip + tenshi and an 8000p tenshi titanium. As of right now progression hits a HUGE hault. There is little reason to upgrade tenshi too much because cove is easy. As of right now people can only farm cove and then go to penya farming place. It becomes stale.

I think monster hunter tokens can add a new dynamic so people can go and farm other bosses too. Put unique items/buffs/boxes that can only be acquired through those. This will give richer players something to buy, and poorer players something to do in order to make money. (Pocketpangs, keyboxes, consumable boxes, pvp quest are all examples)

RC shops is essentially holy scroll and lord cheer shop.
Make beads last longer.

Make buff pangs sell arrows, bless posters etc.

pls fix factions pls ples plz

starkilla
11th June 2016, 07:15 AM
stated vp in Item mall needs to be brought down to like 100-150VP ... no reason it should be at 360.... 36 days??? come on now... it's not that good and by the time 15 days are up, you'll just end up bored because it's taken too long to improve your char or you'll eventually be good enough to buy the regular stated in game making that vp stated pretty much pointless...

Azuline
11th June 2016, 08:24 AM
stated vp in Item mall needs to be brought down to like 100-150VP ... no reason it should be at 360.... 36 days??? come on now... it's not that good and by the time 15 days are up, you'll just end up bored because it's taken too long to improve your char or you'll eventually be good enough to buy the regular stated in game making that vp stated pretty much pointless...

Agreed. in 36 days of playing you'll have enough money for at least 3 stated sets, and that's starting from scratch.

I like the beads idea as well.

Even though its kinda off topic, PLEASE do something about wep leveling like Psychosocial said.

I would like to say in response to oldplayer, wiping un-upgraded baku/male/tenshi gear and making cove harder does not only benefit donors, it benefits everyone, donors least of all. making drops harder to acquire will raise the value and make it more worthwhile for "non-donors and noobs" to farm. When was the last time you've seen a donor farm for anything? Easter maybe.

That aside, some ideas for MHT:

Flash Sale boxes: implement Boxes for a steep price (say 200k) containing a few different transmute items that are only available through that box. Put the box for sale for a few days every month (3 days at the start of the month for example) then take it out. Forever, or for a a few months at least. The next month put the box back in npc but with different items, and so on.
We all know one of the biggest aspects of Flyff is fashion, we all wanted that Rudolph hat and Hiphop suit, or snowman suit back in the day. And what this suggestion will do is:
-Make MHT more useful and increase usage and not just a pocket pang pump.
-Creates a market for rare fashion. That on its own makes the game more interesting.
-Drive the price of tokens up, making it worthwhile to farm them.
-Create a sense of 'uniqueness' to characters.

Siege cloaks were so hyped when people started getting them, everyone wanted one because they looked decent and were hard to get, but now everyone and their moms has one and they're kinda lame. This suggestion is an attempt to bring in unique and rare fashion that stays that way.

Dhee
11th June 2016, 09:31 PM
Asylum -Baku - Tenshi -Weapons ->>sold rangig for 50-1p

Boss: Drops are good- but too easy- >> Make HP of boss 3x Higher >> so Make Dungeon be in Parties - i mean there should be 1 RM - 1 Tank - 1 damager (atleast these 3 should be in party so they can enter dungeon : making Guilde's and Friend can be more socialble . No solo For Donors ..Meaning if you are too good and got full equips you need to have these 2 other person with you if you will go dungeon . one good thing is . no one can spam dungeion meto - and even if the drops you said are too high / these system will lessen it / drops will low but will make the the game more good i guess - cuz you need to have other players with you when y ou boss dungeon .

MHT - Only Pang is useful for now - and t3 - but

Fashion - we got like a problem with fashion or weapon that we dont like the colors / can we do it like the same in make up npc that we can change colors ? :)
so this way we can only have one color fashions - cuz i think it is a bit crowded that so many boxes but the only difference is color

Weapons on shop - can we just ommit it / i mean / when you level up - newbie are jut rushing to 15 - 60 / and the free items or newbies pack are more usefull than any other weapons on the sup / yea it will lose the orig flyff / if it is then put in in one shop and just do filter and label newbie equips - anyways i dont have any problem with this just want to make this systems .

Racc
12th June 2016, 03:34 PM
Warning:
My post is long and its purpose is to raise awareness of what the real problem is. I'm not going to argue about my points, i'm quite confident that i'm right, you might have a different opinion, that's okay for me, but the whole issue is way too complex to argue about every little aspect and i want to respect kirk's rule for this thread. Feedback, positive or negative, will be appreciated though. If you have questions about my post, let me know and i'll answer them in a private chat.

Content of this Post:

I. What's the problem of Insanity at the moment?
II. How to solve Insanity's problem?
III. A list of ingame materials that are cheap as fuck because of too high supply.
IV. How to increase prices?
V. Why else is increasing prices a good idea?

I. What's the problem of Insanity at the moment?

The problem of Insanity is that there's not much to do while we actually have a lot of nice game features. How's that possible? It's possible because the game made steps forward into the right direction, in a lot of cases, but the existing game features stayed the same without being adjusted to the steps that were made. This means that a lot of game features still work on a basis that has changed a lot over the time and thus isn't up to date anymore. This is why i'm always saying: Insanity is a good server, its game features just need to be adjusted in order to guarantee a more thrilling and more exciting gaming experience again.

II. How to solve Insanity's problem generally?

You don't solve insanity's boringness by adding a new dungeon, penya sinks, more consumeables or new fashion. These are all little steps, but at the moment it'd be hard to add a propper reward to a new dungeon, because everything except UAS and awakes is too cheap already. So adding something new won't work in most of the cases if the basis of the game isn't fixed before. In general i support methods to increase the price of a lot of items. While the majority of players will think that increasing prices is bad for them, because they'd have to pay more, i will tell you that, as soon as prices increase, this will help to be better rewarded for the time you spend ingame farming / collecting / reselling. The higher the prices, the more you force players to PLAY the game, because it's worth it for them, because 1. they don't have to buy expensive materials on their own or 2. they sell materials [which they don't need on their own] for a higher price in order to increase their income per time. At this time i have to add that increasing prices of materials should happen for ingame materials only. There's no point in increasing the price of IP items such as UAS / UAS awakes / Crafts / ASL, because we don't want the gap between farming time vs. item mall prices to increase.

All prices are connected to the rules of supply and demand, except if they're fixed [NPC prices]. So if you want to increase the prices of ingame materials, then you either increase the demand or decrease the supply. In our case it's more likely to happen that we are succesfull by decreasing the supply, because increasing the demand would mean we suddenly make 1.000 more people play our server. So the general rule to fix our game would be to decrease the supply of ingame materials.

III. A list of ingame materials that are cheap as fuck because of too high supply:

● Power Ups: Grilled Eels, Love Chocolate, Fly, For, Fun, Pride Of Victory, Gingerbread, Delicious Cookies, Refresher Holds, Vital X , Scroll of Jumping, Upcuts all four kinds of legendary potions, speedy gonzales potion , Christmas Cakes
● Food: Big & small Remantis Laccotte
● Upgrading materials: Sunstones, Moonstones, Shining Oricalcum, Crystal Transformation Stones, Crystal Enchant Scrolls, Crystal Enchantment Success Scrolls
● Equipement: All kinds of Swiftness, Asylum, Vengeful, Malefic, Tenshi and Baku items
● Consumeables: Revert Transmution Scrolls, Transy scrolls for characters and items, Party Skill Scrolls, all treasure chest keys, treasure chests, Amplification Scrolls ES

We use all these items on a daily or at least regular basis, but they're so cheap that making a living from selling these items is impossible, at least if you played the game for a few days already. The economy suffers from this, because the game itself makes it so easy to obtain these items so that we run out of things that we can use our money for and that we could generate income from. The consequence of this is that the rich keep their money in their pocket and only move it from rich person A to rich person B while the ambicious farmers / collectors on the lower wealth levels fail to climb up the ladder, because the rich ones simply won't supply them with penya. Ankou suggested to add a new dungeon, but that makes me question what kind of item we should add as reward, because no materials at the moment, except for new fashion, are expensive enough or high enough in demand to work well as a good reward for a new dungeon. That's why we have to increase prices in general, so that ideas like adding a new dungeon or other intresting gaming features in future is possible.

IV. How to increase prices in particular?

As i said already, the supply of items need to be decreased drastically. Unfortunately some of the items are too common so that you can't fix their price without entirely wiping them from inventories, banks and mails. This is a drastic step, but it woulnd't really hurt anyone, because the current prize of these items is so low that wiping them won't hurt your status anyway and in future, you can take this as a chance to become more rich, the more time you spend ingame. I can't get too much into detail of how to fix all individual prices, because i don't have access to the rates the game uses to throw items on the server, but i want to point that adjusting the rates that are used at the moment could be quite easy for a lot of items, especially consumeables and power ups, because they're different in the way the work, but the same in the way people need them. So that means the demand is the same for a lot of items, that makes it easy to adjust rates, because rates of chances could be the same for a lot of the items i listed above. So once you figured out a good droprate / chance from boxes, you could probably apply the same rate to a lot of other items.

V. Why else is increasing prices a good idea?

It's also a good idea, because it would be way easier for Kirk to add propper rewards to the Red chip shop, to the Monster Hunter Token system, to treasure chests, to collecting, to siege rewards, to the rainbow race and to the NPCs. You're all bored, but why? Becaus all the game features i just mentioned are almost useless, because the rewards you get are useless aswell, except for a very very few items. So increasing the prices is a very good and needed first step to fix game features like MHT, RCs, Treasure chests, collecting, Rainbow race, siege rewards and maybe even Kingdom War or the recycling system in future.

We fix the game by fixing the basis of the game and not by adding more comlex and new stuff. If you don't fix the roots or the source of the problem, then how can you expect new game features to work? I say that to point out how stupid it is to suggest adding new dungeons or completly new game features, because - honestly - do you wanna farm even more CESS from a new dungeon or get even more consumeables from new boxes? That's ridicolous!

~ Kind regards from Racc / IronLung / BadAttitude / Paul

BlueDandelion
12th June 2016, 04:14 PM
Add a dungeon restriction timer to accounts instead of characters.
You can just switch your linked eq via bank right now and farm (cove) 3x a day.
Should keep most people from flooding market. And make it worth your time to get another set of weaps. (To do it on another account)

Racc
12th June 2016, 04:39 PM
The idea from Kirk is nice, because it would make controlling supply and demand in economy matters very easy. On the other side it needs to go along with other changes. In PvE's current state farming all dungeons is too easy for someone with very good equipements. This would mean that some people could just finish all dungeons in around an hour at max and generate significantly more tokens than they're probably supposed to do. In order to hit two flys at the same time, Kirk could play with equipement levels and max entrance levels of dungeons, so that building swiftness or asylum equipements makes sense, because you wouldn't be able to access all dungeons with the same super overpowered lvl 300 character, but you'd need to have multiple characters to farm them all dungeons if you really want to gain that advantage.

Oh and ress scrolls - make them hard to get. /laugh

dinopawnz
13th June 2016, 09:54 AM
1. I think the token idea is great. Make bosses drop tokens. thats good

2. PvP and PVE is a joke and dont allow for seraphs to help people. Increase the cooldown of remantis to 10-15 seconds. Increase the price of ressurection scrolls to 50m each

3. Fix Factions for the love of god. Make it faction based since the thing is called factions not free for all.. and make it fun. This one will obviously be the hardest to accomplish and will need its own thread. I dont care how this is done. Make it happen. Factions has the most potential in this game and needs to be focused on.

bubbanader
13th June 2016, 06:26 PM
making cove more harder and can only be run in team would'nt solve the problem or make it even worst. remember that insanity community is a mix of donators and non donators. reason non-do dont have a good equips to do the harder cove that makes them frustrated. rich player wont party those non-do. again it frustarte them. either they donate also or leave the game and quit. which makes the insanity community goes down. all the suggestion i read are all for rich player. adjusting prices wont change the problem. its just make the rich and strong more stronger and richer.

I +1 this cause Cove is pretty damn hard already, Maybe reduce the damage dealt by the mobs in the beginning part of cove for the newbies and non donators. Maybe a slight increase in the penya drop from forgotten island, will encourage players to farm penya more often and the newbies that don't know much about the market quite yet get excited because there only source of income is farming penya. In return we will be able to buy better gear in order to go farm in cove. Hmm I'm trying to think of ways to make it NEWBIE friendly while also giving new features to the higher ups. Maybe if possible have another Cove especially created for those that don't have endgame gear. Kind of like what that person (forgot name) mentioned about having difficulty selection for cove. I don't know if that is possible but I could definitely see another cove being made with slightly weaker monsters right next to big boy Cove. Just reduce the rewards from small cove compared to big cove :D. I don't know something like that would really keep players playing. Me and some friends just want to be able TO farm in cove, period lol. We all have good expensive gear and its still not enough. And the only thing stronger is titanium which I am farming so hard to try and afford it. But If things go the way they are it will take me months XD lol Again just my 2 cents ;)

Azuline
13th June 2016, 06:53 PM
OFFTOPIC here but I just want to point something out, as much as I understand the point of raising prices, for someone who farms penya all day (me) , I feel like the prices of certain items are kind of ridiculously high . Maybe its just me but just farming alone it takes me about a day or two to of nonstop farm 50-70p so in about two weeks I farm 1k P. that's 2k 2000P a month. So technically I would have to farm 5 months to get one titanium piece costing 9,999p lol. Just sayin from a farmers point of view. Also i would consider my self to be a decent player with decent gear but i still geet one hit in cove preventing me from killing att all soo just don't make it MUCH harder lol :p Just want to make a point for the newbies out there that enjoy playing and want to continue playing :-) Just sayin because a lot of the old players got to enjoy the huge penya drop rate from before insanity changed so the old players stay rich while the newbies struggle to catch up :p Alost the extra inventory space (bag function) would be great cause 90% of the time i have to go all the way to town from what i was doing to make room in my inv. Just my 2cents! :-)

What Titan piece is worth 9999p exactly? The best one in the server maybe? In that case don't you think it's fair you should work that hard to obtain the best equipment in the game, I think so.
By making cove drops more valuable, you can stop farming penya and start farming cove. What people don't seem to realize is this would help farmers the most, how? Base items prices will go up (clean male/tenshi) but the awaked parts will be relatively stable. You'll be able to sell the drops you get for more, but the difference in awaked and clean parts wont change much because UAS price is still the same. Now if UAS prices change, which is bound to happen at one point then it's a different story.

making cove more harder and can only be run in team would'nt solve the problem or make it even worst. remember that insanity community is a mix of donators and non donators. reason non-do dont have a good equips to do the harder cove that makes them frustrated. rich player wont party those non-do. again it frustrate them. either they donate also or leave the game and quit. which makes the insanity community goes down. all the suggestion i read are all for rich player. adjusting prices wont change the problem. its just make the rich and strong more stronger and richer.

When was the last time you've seen a donator farm? It's sure been a while for me. Here is a fun fact for you; no, 'adjusting prices' won't make the rich stronger. Now, making UAS cheaper with IP, that is something that will make the rich stronger. People are forgetting that donating is meant to be the fast way, and no it shouldn't be hard. You are paying real money so you don't have to farm, now if you don't want to pay real money, which is a personal choice really, then that's fine but don't expect to have access to the same fast lane as donors.
Again, PvE is the least enjoyable thing in insanity. No donor in his right mind would donate just to farm 24/7. Maybe to get a head start in farming by donating a bit to get farming equip, but that would only take a non donor less than a week to achieve anyway.

bubbanader
13th June 2016, 07:16 PM
What Titan piece is worth 9999p exactly? The best one in the server maybe? In that case don't you think it's fair you should work that hard to obtain the best equipment in the game, I think so.
By making cove drops more valuable, you can stop farming penya and start farming cove. What people don't seem to realize is this would help farmers the most, how? Base items prices will go up (clean male/tenshi) but the awaked parts will be relatively stable. You'll be able to sell the drops you get for more, but the difference in awaked and clean parts wont change much because UAS price is still the same. Now if UAS prices change, which is bound to happen at one point then it's a different story.

I COMPLETELY understand but either way to farm for a month for a piece of a set is unrealistic lol. But any who I agree with what your saying but you missed my point! lol. ALL I want to do is farm in Cove. It is literally all i want to do. But no matter what character I make, I just cant. Before i can kill the monster, it will one hit me..sooo unfair! lol Its not my gear trust me. Maybe because I don't put STA? I don't know but I been farming penya for days now just to be able to buy ANYTHING that will make me just a tad bit stronger so that to I can survive in cove and not get one hitted :O. That's why the idea of making an easier, lower drop rate Cove beside the Big Boy Cove would be pretty helpful. Of course the drops would be dramatically reduced in the small Cove. What I think Insanity Flyff needs is something to keep the new players playing while also continuously having new things for the old players. That way Players will always have fun on there maxed characters and keeping the low levels exciting will allow Old players to enjoy starting new characters and obviously it will keep new players, playing. :-)

Jurij
13th June 2016, 07:57 PM
Coloseum would be perfect to reinvent main field for redchip farming.

Why?
Rc farming areas are only suitable for solo people with aoe. As monotone, slow as it is, most people just afks it with fkey spam or various bots.

If you ask most high tier people which bosses they hunt, they will answer none, since its not worth it anymore.
Current boss farming in nutshell is:
1) You use 10mins to create party.
2) You solo kalgas in 2-3mins
3) You solo ankou in 7mins (6 mins is only running thro labiryth and killing statues)
4) You solo crystal cove in 6mins (4mins is only running thro labiryth)
5) Your out of options to do any bosses at all, unless you (ab)use two extra chars on same account
6) Wait 11hours and 40mins
7) Repeat

Make coloseum as real teamplay instance where you can't cheat with ressurection scrolls.
All mobs should had only skill based attacks which render broken blockrates useless.
Each hit damage should be high enough to kill anyone except pure tanks (increasing with stage).
This way is to prevent solo farmers and intruduces actual use of tanks in pve. Templar tanks as higher hp rate class would be suitable for people with lower funds, rms would be for higher tier players gaining option to use holycross.
Make bosses change target if tanker moves and is hit by another player(even if magic attack) - to prevent running tanks.

enricoisa
13th June 2016, 08:23 PM
I like a some idea I see.
For the dungeon make a portal to enter is like you have for the siege, if there not enough eligible players you can not enter the dungeon and the same one again to enter the boss layer. So one player cant continue solo. Disable the Scroll of Private Custody so the players can swap or enter the dungeon with unwanted equip. The cove should be a lot smaller or make the dropping from the mobs low. now i can make over 400 CES if i want to. per run.

But with every thing that change you will make it harder for new comers, you will need them to survive.

Remove the Treasure chest from the server, they are the big spoiler of this server.
For the collecting field change that so only one char per connected IP address (Better if possible one per Mac Address that can collect). I see playeres having more then one char farming 24/7.

jessi
13th June 2016, 09:30 PM
Its soooo ridiculous some ideas here, WHY DONT CHANGE THE NAME OF SERVE TO : FLYFF DONATERS ? i think its more beautiful, dont think just in u and your money honey -.-' ZzzZ

if is be equal why dont broken/kill/delete all trinium and titanium ?

hooo baku, tenshi, male is sooo expensive, if turn more dificult to drop, what do u think will happen ? its will turn more expensive.

since i started play, some items is the same price, if u play hard u take your things fast, many players want all things in your hands (why dont go do other thing ? if u start play and dont want play to get your thing ).

dont change what is working, bring news to serve

i think its time to put lvl of chars 400, other dung, extra bag, more trans, event, give back the holycross skill.

put in practice the idea of mht, so nobody will need money to get your things, but its dont work if coast so expensive mht.

Racc
13th June 2016, 09:57 PM
Its soooo ridiculous some ideas here, WHY DONT CHANGE THE NAME OF SERVE TO : FLYFF DONATERS ? i think its more beautiful, dont think just in u and your money honey -.-' ZzzZ

if is be equal why dont broken/kill/delete all trinium and titanium ?

hooo baku, tenshi, male is sooo expensive, if turn more dificult to drop, what do u think will happen ? its will turn more expensive.

since i started play, some items is the same price, if u play hard u take your things fast, many players want all things in your hands (why dont go do other thing ? if u start play and dont want play to get your thing ).

dont change what is working, bring news to serve

i think its time to put lvl of chars 400, other dung, extra bag, more trans, event, give back the holycross skill.

put in practice the idea of mht, so nobody will need money to get your things, but its dont work if coast so expensive mht.

That's not correct. If items from dungeons and farming get more expensive, then you make more money per hour and that helps you to buy more items that are only sold in the item shop. So right now, you can only get rich by spending ridicolous ammounts of time or by donating. If prices were higher and thus you could generate more income from farming and killing bosses, then this game would be less dependend on donations, but more fair for everyone. The increased attractivity of the game would probably help to generate more income for the server at the same time, which makes the whole "time to increase prices" a very very good idea.

jessi
13th June 2016, 10:39 PM
That's not correct. If items from dungeons and farming get more expensive, then you make more money per hour and that helps you to buy more items that are only sold in the item shop. So right now, you can only get rich by spending ridicolous ammounts of time or by donating. If prices were higher and thus you could generate more income from farming and killing bosses, then this game would be less dependend on donations, but more fair for everyone. The increased attractivity of the game would probably help to generate more income for the server at the same time, which makes the whole "time to increase prices" a very very good idea.

Who will buy without penya if increase the price ? who have money have male/tenshi/baku, dont need buy this items anymore, to increase the price will have to let better the drop in farm area, or it will be hard to new players were they will stop to play and go to other serve.

You are just thinking in us, who have items to sell, and who have to buy ? if male/tenshi/baku increase the price, titanium/trinium will increase together

In the end will be the same - if more drop in the area farm, more expensive male/baku/tenshi, increase together titanium/trinium - the only diference is: more hard to drop it, less male/baku/tenshi in the game.

Slurpee
14th June 2016, 03:36 AM
hi! a quick nabby question here /ridicule are you going to remove the treasure chests from shop? and get monsters to drop them? (i mean some monsters are already dropping them so...) or are you going to move it to another shop? (lel its nabby .-.) but if you're going to remove it from shop though and then you're going to lower or remove rc from treasure chests reward.. wouldnt it be unfair to the players who are chest openers and are just depending on them? It'd be okay if youre going to remove the treasure chests in the shop as long as we receive something good in exchange bc we have to farm for treasure chests and then we get no rc or just small amount of rc? who would want to farm treasure chests with that kind of rewards. maybe you can get white runes, legendary potions, rema and etc with it but still those are not enough. In a set of lvl 251 bronze key we can get 30k rc or more and thats what keeps us going. And if you're not going to remove the treasure chests in the shop it'd be okay if you just lower the amount of the rc that will be given to us.

Im saying this bc many people has earned end gears/gears with just opening treasure chests for more or less than 5 months and this is a very easy way to earn perins you know bc you can just collect in the collecting area while youre asleep and then when you wake up you can open chests and gain perins by selling the stuffs you get. opening chests is actually an easy and at the same time lazy way to make perins XD

snitch
14th June 2016, 08:19 AM
hi guys.. =D just a thought to increase boss hunting in my opinion and may affect the economy as well.. XD and this might have already been said before.. lol Kudos to the author and more power to the dev team and admins.. =D

We all know that boss hunting is only rewarding when you get good st00fs! and worth to sell but some aren't and take days, weeks or months or maybe a year to sell/dispose unless you delete it...XD So some or most of us like to do boss hunting and get these drops and would be a waste just to delete it..hehe I think it would nice to put an Npc that recycles boss drops such as weapon and armors into points. Making it crystallized to put more value on CTS (crsytal transformation stone). The higher the level of an item the greater the points. System maybe the same as when you contribute to level a guild. Points can be converted into tokens. A value of 1 points :1 token or ??... Which is sellable to others. I know some items can be bought at npc's but you guys are smart. You'll find ways.. hehe
Now, what to do with this tokens??..use this to buy items like what you get in collecting or maybe more.. tbh i dont have much ideas but all I could think about are those consumable(Stats Boosters or damage boosters), fashions,a rental items(?), Box chances (RC or MHT) and was thinking of a title stats boost,maybe rental or permanent. like the couple and apprentice bonuses.. this may make affect char balancing tho. XD.. And if you limit the quantity of collectors like 3-5 chars per IP this will increase its worth..(Peace Brothers!) ^_^ V

You may agree or disagree. Feel Free. ^_^ Just a thought and sorry for my english.. hehe thats all folks! XD

anexiis
14th June 2016, 08:53 AM
I guess make bosshunting harder isnt an option, it will make it even harder for beginning players.
Since the bosses in flaris doesn't drop anything good :D

When you let bosses drop tokens it will be boring since u will allways know what it drops...
And i guess it will work the same as UAS, the prices are going to rise and then get really low..

This is my opinion

Grappler
14th June 2016, 11:56 AM
Here's the advantages and the downsides to tokkens drops as i see it.
Making tokkens instead of drops would kill luck, because everything is sold in shop in exchange for tokken,so you don't rely on luck to get the card you wish for.. but at the same time it kinda kills market because most items are sold by npc for tokkens, (the only item you will find in market would be tokkens or rc..
Regardless to that i want to ask a question about nerf/removing chests
I am one who used to open tons of treasures.. and let me tell you this,sometimes i would end up getting triple of my investment,but sometimes i would lose 50p or more depending on how much i bought.. so its really risky stuff.
So im not really seeing the point of removing it
Here i want to ask madhatter..
If you want to nerd collecting its fine if its not drastic nerf.
And please don't nerf before fixing pve first.

Chrizzmas
14th June 2016, 12:44 PM
+1 for the Token Idea instead of normal Drops at Bosses
+1 for the Comeback Idea for Colloseum (I'd love to see this happen)

Just a short Statement about the Collector Thing in the last posts.
I played a lot of Flyff on many P-Servers and I still don't get it. Why does every Server support the 10x 24/7 AFK Colli Chars? They do nothing than being afk and getting tons of money for it. (Well...atleast they get a high Voltage Bill)
So in my Opinion -> better nerf Colli

Ideas:
- Maybe it is possible to make the Bosshunting valuable again (like already mentioned in other posts). I know back in offi Flyff it was a great time, flying to all Gig Spawns and checking. Adjust the drops and make them harder. Like a few million Dmg.

- When I started here with a friend a few weeks ago, we tried to run Cove (Knight with 5m hp) so i could stand the bosses. But the Bosses just switched aggro without any actions. No I didn't move. Is this a bug? If not, could we change it, so that the Tank can hold the Aggro? So it would be possible to farm Cove with a Tank and a DD with Lower EQ (5m HP Knight, 6m Dmg BP for Example)

- I think taking out the RC of the chests isn't a great Idea. For those who farm Chests, this is the main reason. If there aren't any RC left in the chests, there is no existence authority for them I guess.

Eisenhardt
15th June 2016, 05:34 AM
Why not leave the cove same as it is. I mean, Cove is already hard for us, So why bother to make it more harder? This will frustrate newbies and benefit strong players. Why? Cuz when you make cove more harder, Stuffs you get in cove will dramatically increase the price @ the market. Ofc only strong players can finish the cove so, we newbies will end up struggling in farming penya for another decades. That's how i see it. Even when you have to do it with party, I dont think players with strong equips will join us newbies (or player who have crap equips) in defeating meteo. Changing cove can have risky consequences.

I think, one that really needs change is the low dungeons bosses like Beast King Khan, Silver Wing Harpee, Turtle king, Herneos, Red Meteonyker, Ivillis Leanes etc. which is somehow dead because no one really bothers to finish them cuz of the drop. So why not change it so players will be encourage to do them. This is where we can safely apply the token thing suggestion or any changes without hurting some players.

esorlien
15th June 2016, 03:53 PM
changing boss drops to tokens is introducing new currency ingame.and giving those strong players the benifits. i mean everybody will hunt bosses, just to have tokens to have thier own gears. strong players will hve all the opportunities in boss hunting. newbies? what they do? watch strong players kill boss in 2-3 minutes and boom. while no alteration in boss drops everybody happy. they have all the chance to hunt thier gear. while changing boss drops to token makes strong peeps more greeedy. correct me if im wrong. i played one flyff server before, was closed because of greedy player who control the ingame. we use suns and moons as currency because its hard to get. and penya is useless. everyone trades items for suns and moons. (pushing new boss drops?) LLLLLLLLOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL. i dont know.

Athaaan
15th June 2016, 04:39 PM
changing boss drops to tokens is introducing new currency ingame.and giving those strong players the benifits. i mean everybody will hunt bosses, just to have tokens to have thier own gears. strong players will hve all the opportunities in boss hunting. newbies? what they do? watch strong players kill boss in 2-3 minutes and boom. while no alteration in boss drops everybody happy. they have all the chance to hunt thier gear. while changing boss drops to token makes strong peeps more greeedy. correct me if im wrong. i played one flyff server before, was closed because of greedy player who control the ingame. we use suns and moons as currency because its hard to get. and penya is useless. everyone trades items for suns and moons. (pushing new boss drops?) LLLLLLLLOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL. i dont know.

There are alot of bosses in game lol. Dungeon bosses are soloable w/c you can do whenever you want but they have a timer. You say "Strong players will have all the opportunities on boss hunting" but it seems you forgot that there are dungeon bosses that you can farm. Of course stronger players will have better opportunities on farming World bosses as they kill them faster.

esorlien
15th June 2016, 04:55 PM
yes there is many boss dungeon. but when you change boss drops to token. do you think 1-5 boss a day gives you a chance to change what gear you prefer? either a chance or nothing at all you get from the boss drops. so the trend ingame will be tokens to items. for a player to achieve how much token will change for 1 gear. esp. when they put end game gear to change for token.

Racc
15th June 2016, 05:28 PM
You are all arguing from a viewpoint that doesn't consider that simply adding tokens without further changes probably won't happen. I'm quite confident that Kirk and those who help him know what they do. He's most likely not just adding a new currency without taking into account that this has to be propperly balanced in order to avoid that the gap between rich and poor people increases drastically.

I talked with Kirk a few times about this and i'm sure the whole porpuse of his ideas is to reward the ambicious farmers, but not only the rich ones, but also the ones who just started playing the game. If you think it's easier to catch up to the level of the rich while prices are so utterly low, then i have to tell you, that you're wrong. The whole purpose of this is to reward you better for putting effort into the game. You all have to understand that you won't climb up the ladder if you keep selling drops for like 1-3p at max. That's nice for people like me because we seem to shit perins and making our weapons +20 takes us a bit of pocket money while you farm off your ass without being rewarded at all. Thanks ?!

Infi
15th June 2016, 07:25 PM
Hello. The way I see it, I agree with many people that faction is broken and for me, the root cause of that problem is the faction monopoly and that monopoly is one of the main reasons why our economy is bad right now. I haven't got any ideas on how to dismantle the faction monopoly yet but I really think that it has to be done. I think I may agree with Racc's idea on making faction points tradeable.

Edit: Faction monopoly is 1 reason why trin/titan is very expensive.

Skyrebell
15th June 2016, 08:06 PM
Yo There is an idear of me to The drobs:
First you can lower the Treshur drob of some rare items instead of adding usels ons. (would be nice)

Second The idear of Mht changein to ans shoop type is a good one, u can see the actual item then.

Third i would recommend to change the rc drob in favor of newcommers (who are lvling) instad of nerfing them, caus the might get ther needed Exp potions for lvling only that way.

At last i personly would recomend some canges to the Faktion points system, so u can proffit more if u actualy buy a fp + scroll form Item Mall.

Gertings

Skyrebell /wink

Themi
15th June 2016, 10:23 PM
I don't know if making faction points trade able would be a good idea. There are quests that give faction points, people can do them incredibly quickly and get 5000. That would break the system.
Reason Trinium is expensive, other than a monopoly, is because there are limited bosses per day and it is impossible to farm more than available to you. Factions has a built-in barrier (maybe for better or worse)

Red Chips are often a way people get their swiftness/exp potions. Perhaps make red chips more common on early level mobs while increasing the price of end gear RC items (lords cheer, scroll of holly, grilled eel)

Azuline
15th June 2016, 11:15 PM
Hello. The way I see it, I agree with many people that faction is broken and for me, the root cause of that problem is the faction monopoly and that monopoly is one of the main reasons why our economy is bad right now. I haven't got any ideas on how to dismantle the faction monopoly yet but I really think that it has to be done. I think I may agree with Racc's idea on making faction points tradeable.

Edit: Faction monopoly is 1 reason why trin/titan is very expensive.

LOL
That moment you realize Trin/Titan parts are cheaper than full IP price. Trin is not expensive, if anything it's too cheap for end-game gear. Farm for a few days as a new player and you can afford end game gear... how in god's name is that 'very expensive'?

@on topic

I really think limited time fashion should be implemented. Right now the closest thing we have is Easter fashion and Christmas weapons. Only last week I saw someone wanting to buy a Christmas Knuckle for 500p.
Limited time fashion will help circulate penya and is a step towards not having a few rich people hogging all the perins.

Racc
15th June 2016, 11:24 PM
I really think limited time fashion should be implemented. Right now the closest thing we have is Easter fashion and Christmas weapons. Only last week I saw someone wanting to buy a Christmas Knuckle for 500p.
Limited time fashion will help circulate penya and is a step towards not having a few rich people hogging all the perins.

I absolutly understand the purpose of your suggestion. You're trying to create something that would make people use their money. That's what i am aiming for aswell, but are you sure fashion is the right first step? I mean, it's just for the looks, so the influence on everyone's habbit regarding cash wouldn't be as big as if your suggestion was dealing with the real stuf as consumeables, upgrading materials and equipements.

Besides how would this "limited fashion" work? Would they sell it in the item mall or use it as reward for events? I'm curious!

vstronosh
15th June 2016, 11:37 PM
Besides how would this "limited fashion" work? Would they sell it in the item mall or use it as reward for events? I'm curious!

Events. That's what they did on Fly for Sky and another server I played.
When the GMS restrict the winners not to get anything upgrade related, they practically are left to get fashion parts.
Why not create some cool shit.
I was on a server that it was like
Each win you get a specific part, like a bronze part
with 4 bronze parts you get the bronze set
next event you win you get the silver set
next event you win you get the gold and final set, something that looks extremely cool.
You can do this for multiple things, tiers of stuff.
Weapon part --> entire weapon = 2 events
now yeah it requires the GM team to actually host events (whoa something new!) but it implements new items and new things that would be exclusive to people who participate (also increasing participation in these events) and would just be a one of a kind thing.

If not that, you could also just make cool set / parts / weapons not on the market exclusive to events. Like MC weapons, Christmas Weapons, etc.

EDIT: That list of stuff Ankou recolored and designed, the things that Hells was supposed to implement who knows how long ago (that he even paid Ankou for but haven't been in yet RIP), don't put that shit in the item mall.
use those as event rewards
make the shit rare.

Azuline
15th June 2016, 11:50 PM
I absolutly understand the purpose of your suggestion. You're trying to create something that would make people use their money. That's what i am aiming for aswell, but are you sure fashion is the right first step? I mean, it's just for the looks, so the influence on everyone's habbit regarding cash wouldn't be as big as if your suggestion was dealing with the real stuf as consumeables, upgrading materials and equipements.

here is my first reply in this thread

Flash Sale boxes: implement Boxes for a steep price (say 200k MHT) containing a few different transmute items that are only available through that box. Put the box for sale for a few days every month (3 days at the start of the month for example) then take it out. Forever, or for a a few months at least. The next month put the box back in npc but with different items, and so on.
We all know one of the biggest aspects of Flyff is fashion, we all wanted that Rudolph hat and Hiphop suit, or snowman suit back in the day. And what this suggestion will do is:
-Make MHT more useful and increase usage and not just a pocket pang pump.
-Creates a market for rare fashion. That on its own makes the game more interesting.
-Drive the price of tokens up, making it worthwhile to farm them.
-Create a sense of 'uniqueness' to characters.

Siege cloaks were so hyped when people started getting them, everyone wanted one because they looked decent and were hard to get, but now everyone and their moms has one and they're kinda lame. This suggestion is an attempt to bring in unique and rare fashion that stays that way.

I understand fashion alone wont do it, but its a good step that makes the game all that more fun to some people.

Racc
16th June 2016, 12:01 AM
Okay, that makes it more clear to me. Don't get me wrong, i'm supporting this. I loved owning rare items.

Themi
16th June 2016, 12:38 AM
That moment you realize Trin/Titan parts are cheaper than full IP price. Trin is not expensive, if anything it's too cheap for end-game gear. Farm for a few days as a new player and you can afford end game gear... how in god's name is that 'very expensive'?

Homie first you have to understand this is a private server. The exp rate is like 500x. how hard do you want people to slave?

Lets be generous. If you're ungeared you get up to 12 perin an hour from Forsaken Island. A full trin set with ~decent~ awakes cost 3000 at 500 perin a piece.

That is 250hours straight of penya farming, for just PART of your endgame set. not even for siege if its not good awk'd

There are people who donated for the fast lane (god bless them for supporting the game.)
But now they're here going damn man, I reached the end so quickly, why is everything so cheap? Fuck it, might as well throw down 100 pocket pangs in Flaris.

You know what the shittiest part is? There are no forms of dailies in this game other than Crystal Cove. People make extra characters to farm the one and only daily multiple times a day.

People are implying to add different dungeons in order to eliminate the monotony of only having one daily. You do cove with your characters, then you're left with nothing other than dick around in Flaris or go to penya farming area.

If you give people incentive to farm other bosses then that is great. It adds variety of things that players can do per day AND you know the people who will bother to do these annoying dailies are the ambitious farmers. The awards from the tokens should be items that are wanted from high tier players so the endgamers have something to use their money on and can spread the wealth around. Pvp grunt packaged, pocket pangs, cess ces are examples of this.

Paul wants the people who are sitting on 12k perin to be able to use that 12k perin on shit that is accessible, but inconvenient, to noobie players whom are willing to farm for it. Otherwise people will be talking about how Trinium items are too cheap and waa I funded 3 characters now im bored af.

Azuline
16th June 2016, 01:16 AM
I understood maybe half of what you said, so what I'm gonna say might not be to your point exactly, but what I understand is you're basically saying my view point is skewed because as a donor I don't understand how hard it is for new players to make money and get end game gear. is that correct? well assuming that's what you meant;

If you go back in replies and see what I've said you'll see that my suggestions help farmers farm more efficiently by increasing prices of drops. But that aside, you assume I don't know what I'm talking about because i took the 'fast lane' of donating. I did not donate a single cent until well over a year of playing, I had already MvP'd a couple times in siege as a non-donor. I did/do donate now to support the server. So even at this state of fucked up market and farming area, you can reach the top without donating. Given back then it was easier to make money.

That said, it should not be too easy to reach the top just by farming. And yes, you can indeed get a full trin set and possibly a titan set within less than one month of playing, starting from scratch. Is it so easy that everyone can do it? No, but it's possible. And about that 12p per hour, yeah sure you might start at 12p per hour while farming but as you get more money and better equips (a good farming arca won't cost you more than 120p) you'll farm faster. This is purely assuming that farming is the only way to make money without donating.
Also, you're forgetting that seasonal items like Eggs and sugar boosts sell at really high rates and they're easily farmable. So that is a big boost a few times a year.

Agree or disagree it doesn't really matter. Not everyone has the same opinion.
This was kind of off-topic so I won't talk about it anymore. PM me if you want.

Edit: saying that this is a private server is kind of bad argument though, insanity has more players than official servers at this point and gameplay should reflect that.

Ryan
16th June 2016, 07:38 AM
all your suggestions to lower cove will loose alot of members as you wont be getting good items at all for a long time with all the pricing going on. it would make this all donor flyff to be good and members will switch onto a better private flyff, just saying

Slurpee
16th June 2016, 02:50 PM
yes there is many boss dungeon. but when you change boss drops to token. do you think 1-5 boss a day gives you a chance to change what gear you prefer? either a chance or nothing at all you get from the boss drops. so the trend ingame will be tokens to items. for a player to achieve how much token will change for 1 gear. esp. when they put end game gear to change for token.

it will really depend on how many tokens the boss is going to drop and how many tokens for a gear (Y)

MadHatter
16th June 2016, 04:45 PM
time for the rage feedback!!! WIP IDEAS lol

leave da feedback

(not final draft)
Stage one:

*Cove will be left as it is for now

*Boss Changed to drop New "Blue Chips", "Red Chips" and "Monster Hunter Tokens"

*The Amount of Chips dropped will be based on the level of the boss. For Example Beast King Khan is level 210 so will always drop 105 chips with the chance based drops of upto 315 (wihtout any giftbox effects).
(Base drop is level devided by 2, max change drop level/2x3)
Bosses start at level 150 so new players can get to farming chips, as chips will be universal and tradable this should able to them to better make cash from bosses then they can on the current system.

*Blue Chips Shop will concentrate on armor, cards, weapons/shields(stated and tranmutation) jewelry, gold keys, runes and beads

*Red Chips Shop will concentrate on Consumables

*Monster Hunter Tokens will Concentrate on Fashion (Saads we can defo look into putting fashion in this shop which is limited to a specific time period)

*Blue Chip shop prices will start alot high then what we would want the prices, this will be to assure prices are not to low and will be modified dependent on feedback.

*Possible instance max level lowered on some instances? boss level +50? so only level 260 and below could enter The Wilds? (entrance to 50 levels below boss level and 50levels above boss level only)
this stops level 300's able todo plow through alll the instances bless um

*Trin CS level requirement of 300 only?

Stage two:

*Ajusting Shop Prices to match needs

Stage three:

*Cove?

Euphemi
16th June 2016, 05:07 PM
I got one. Can you do the penya auto-converted into perin? so atleast i can vend the the whole stack of ces and price it for 6m each. :D

Optics
16th June 2016, 05:08 PM

leave da feedback

(not final draft)
Stage one:

*The Amount of Chips dropped will be based on the level of the boss. For Example Beast King Khan is level 210 so will always drop 105 chips with the chance based drops of upto 315 (wihtout any giftbox effects).
Bosses start at level 150 so new players can get to farming chips, as chips will be universal and tradable this should able to them to better make cash from bosses then they can on the current system.

*Blue Chips Shop will concentrate on armor, cards, weapons/shields(stated and tranmutation) jewelry, gold keys, runes and beads

*Monster Hunter Tokens will Concentrate on Fashion (Saads we can defo look into putting fashion in this shop which is limited to a specific time period)

*Blue Chip shop prices will start alot high then what we would want the prices, this will be to assure prices are not to low and will be modified dependent on feedback.

*Possible instance max level lowered on some instances? boss level +50? so only level 260 and below could enter The Wilds? (entrance to 50 levels below boss level and 50levels above boss level only)

Stage two:

Stage three:

*Cove?

To be honest, I love that idea. That would fix a lot of the problems... Plus the new consumable system would make it so everyone would be able to get the consumables without spending ridiculous amounts of perin!

Chrizzmas
16th June 2016, 06:09 PM
I think the Boss Change would be nice.
Is there already a date for the change?
Will the bosses get some changes? (Like more dmg/hp etc.)

Hyper
16th June 2016, 07:19 PM
+1 to req 300 for trin fash

Azuline
17th June 2016, 01:24 AM
Yes I love the trin level 300 req.
Even if it's not by much, it'll make it harder to level up for rich players.

Eisenhardt
17th June 2016, 07:34 AM

leave da feedback

(not final draft)
Stage one:

Stage two:

Stage three:

*Cove?

I love the idea. specially leaving cove as it is and instead giving the changes for lower dungeons. This will make lower dungeons alive and kicking again and this means more reasons for players to pay more time playing insanity flyff.

Simen
17th June 2016, 11:05 AM
I got one. Can you do the penya auto-converted into perin? so atleast i can vend the the whole stack of ces and price it for 6m each. :D

this most likely wont be possible cus it'll make is easier to afk farm :)

Smozeman
17th June 2016, 11:47 AM

leave da feedback

(not final draft)
Stage one:

Stage two:

Stage three:

*Cove?

I like everything here except setting level caps on the old Dungeons, I love doing them everyday just for fun :3

Racc
18th June 2016, 12:50 AM
I suggested kirk to set a minimum lvl of 300 to trinium fashion sets after he had the idea to bottleneck the possible ammount of farmable dungeons for well geared people. The problem behind unlimited access to all dungeons was that you could farm a lot more than just one dungeon in order to obtain an item, because, for example, it would be possible to farm tokens for tenshi pieces from all dungeons and not just from cove. So he had the idea to bottleneck the ammount of possible farmed dungeons and also to increase the difficulty by decreasing the entrance level so that people will have to form groups and build swiftness / asylum gears and statted sets if they want to farm all dungeons. The more effort you put in, the more you get from it. Both changes work perfectly together because this limits the problem that well geared people always have a huge advantage over not so well geared people. If he implements it, then from now on, it makes sense to build up characters with lower tier equipements which is great, because it's gonna increase the demand of lower tier weapons at the same time which is like creating a whole new economy situation for items in future.

Good job, kirk!

OneZ
18th June 2016, 11:56 PM
Haven't read everything in this thread, so correct me if i missed something or if something like this has already been suggested.

I'd still love to see that something is being done with with the secret room. I've heard that it was removed due to inactivity but i still think it could be used. Maybe its possible to lower (or remove at all (correct me if this has already been discussed here)) the amount of red chips that people get from treasure boxes, and reintroduce the secret room with as price a substantial (read: an amount thats worth fighting for) amount of red chips. Siege guilds could compete in the secret room so they can buy (more) powerups and guilds that are more PvE orientated could just sell the red chips if they wanted to. I think this would lead to more ingame activity/competition.

note: "OneZ, were you high when you wrote this bullshit?" - Feel free to post your opinion /yummy

Peshmerge
20th June 2016, 08:04 PM
You know what screw the items, make faction more fun in a way that everyone can enjoy it. What i like to suggest is that we should keep an eye on the aweks instead of the tenshi/titan bcus on some classes there is not much difference between them. Make different faction modes something that you do in party versus other parties pvp or against bosses that are very powerful, by that you need to put a cooldown on ress scrolls.

heathot
15th July 2016, 08:28 PM
Make the hazardous tripplies drops A and 7% cards ,also the leaders.

eba
16th September 2016, 07:43 AM
I suggest to also put trin/titan to MHT shop. The Faction system is very unfair only pro and few player can farm there.

Kona
16th September 2016, 07:56 AM
I suggest to also put trin/titan to MHT shop. The Faction system is very unfair only pro and few player can farm there.

Trin/Titan is not suppose to be easy to get. It's already available in the item mall for people who want to take the easy route, so...

/ridicule

eba
17th September 2016, 03:33 AM
Trin/Titan is not suppose to be easy to get. It's already available in the item mall for people who want to take the easy route, so...

/ridicule

Dude you think 500-1k or even 5k boxes of MHT are easy to farm? I think this trin/titan at MHT is good for non donors, Because faction system is also farm by mainly donors. Im not that stupid to suggest 50boxes of MHT per trin parts. Maybe you. :P

Eos
17th September 2016, 04:25 AM
Wat. 50 mht boxes are about same as a trin part, probably even more. That means for 5k mht boxes you would get 16+ trin sets atm.

eba
17th September 2016, 05:10 AM
Wat. 50 mht boxes are about same as a trin part, probably even more. That means for 5k mht boxes you would get 16+ trin sets atm.

Yup i knew that, i even tried to farm MHT too. I knew how hard and long it will take just to get 50mht boxes. But my point is Kona say it's very easy to get those and also it will help our nondonors to farm there own end game items.

Maybe trin set can range

*300-500MHT boxes per package 7/7. *Titan set 300-400MHT boxes
*Trin weps 200-300MHTBOXES

Gabsie
17th September 2016, 05:17 AM
Yup i knew that, i even tried to farm MHT too. I knew how hard and long it will take just to get 50mht boxes. But my point is Kona say it's very easy to get those and also it will help our nondonors to farm there own end game items.

Maybe trin set can range

*300-500MHT boxes per package 7/7. *Titan set 300-400MHT boxes
*Trin weps 200-300MHTBOXES

why does every one wants to get end gear so suddenly? want to end it so fast? and what is it with you with donors?
and whats with the necro post? and whats with all these MHT?
/ridicule

eba
17th September 2016, 06:18 AM
why does every one wants to get end gear so suddenly? want to end it so fast? and what is it with you with donors?
/ridicule

You don't like this buy and sell guy? ;)

eba
17th September 2016, 06:21 AM
/ridicule

Dude in this way you can buy cheaper MHT then sell it with higher price. you don't like that. hahaha

Gabsie
17th September 2016, 07:49 AM
its fairly easy to get 5k mht in comparison to xxx number of faction points , so i doubt Trinium and Titan equipments are gonna be purchasable with Mht be added , like.......NEVER

open if you still have hope for Trinium/Titan for Mht
NEVER.

/ridicule

Exiliah
17th September 2016, 08:29 AM
We aren't planning to add Titan or Trin to the MHT shop ever. They are in the faction shop for a reason. They are not meant to be accessible by everyone, it is not our intention to make it that easy.

Kona
17th September 2016, 08:38 AM
Dude you think 500-1k or even 5k boxes of MHT are easy to farm? I think this trin/titan at MHT is good for non donors, Because faction system is also farm by mainly donors. Im not that stupid to suggest 50boxes of MHT per trin parts. Maybe you. :P

My point wasn't to say that MHT is easy to farm. Of course, I know that if you amass enough MHT, it technically is the same value (perin wise) as those endgame pieces.

But like Gab said...

its fairly easy to get 5k mht in comparison to xxx number of faction points

That much is true. It's way easier to farm MHT than faction points.

/ridicule

Kyra
17th September 2016, 09:12 AM
trin and titan are called end gear.

END.

its never easy to get til the end why take a shortcut?

MadHatter
17th September 2016, 10:47 AM
Sorry to burst your bubble but no lol

Racc
17th September 2016, 10:57 AM
I think you misunderstood him. He suggested that Trin and Titan stuff is sold at the MHT NPC for 300-500 Boxes each. Let's say it's 500 boxes and we're talking about the 10k MHT boxes here. 10k MHT go for around 12p each if i am not mistaken. 500 Boxes x 12 = 6.000p. If you buy a Trinium Fashion set with perins from donators or fraction farmers it's around 3k - 3,5k perins. So what eba suggested is nothing more than a more expensive alternative in order to draw away attention from fraction, because fraction is occupied by the same people everytime and these people abuse the weakness of the fraction feature so much that they have a monopoly on fraction points.

I'm not saying that 500 10k MHT boxes is a good price, i'd drop it to around 375 10k MHT boxes for a Trinium Set and maybe 325 for a weapon & shield. However, i understood that this guy didn't suggest to sell trinium and titan stuff for cheap, but for more than the regular price. This would draw away some attention from the broken fraction feature, which is a good thing.

I'm also not of the opinion that this should happen. I'd prefer a faction fix, but you guys made it look like he's a retard who suggested to add endgame stuff for a few K of MHT.

eba
17th September 2016, 03:10 PM
More useful item at MHT shop.

eba
17th September 2016, 03:25 PM
I think you misunderstood him. He suggested that Trin and Titan stuff is sold at the MHT NPC for 300-500 Boxes each. Let's say it's 500 boxes and we're talking about the 10k MHT boxes here. 10k MHT go for around 12p each if i am not mistaken. 500 Boxes x 12 = 6.000p. If you buy a Trinium Fashion set with perins from donators or fraction farmers it's around 3k - 3,5k perins. So what eba suggested is nothing more than a more expensive alternative in order to draw away attention from fraction, because fraction is occupied by the same people everytime and these people abuse the weakness of the fraction feature so much that they have a monopoly on fraction points.

I'm not saying that 500 10k MHT boxes is a good price, i'd drop it to around 375 10k MHT boxes for a Trinium Set and maybe 325 for a weapon & shield. However, i understood that this guy didn't suggest to sell trinium and titan stuff for cheap, but for more than the regular price. This would draw away some attention from the broken fraction feature, which is a good thing.

I'm also not of the opinion that this should happen. I'd prefer a faction fix, but you guys made it look like he's a retard who suggested to add endgame stuff for a few K of MHT.

Dude really im retarded just for giving my opinion? Or maybe your mom for giving birth to a lifeless guy like you. Im sure your Doctor in Flyff. Hahahaha
Get a life. bot jobless in real life

Gabsie
17th September 2016, 04:21 PM
/ridicule lol dat boi

OneZ
17th September 2016, 04:50 PM
Dude really im retarded just for giving my opinion? Or maybe your mom for giving birth to a lifeless guy like you. Im sure your Doctor in Flyff. Hahahaha
Get a life. bot jobless in real life

Did you even read what he said, or just immediately assumed that his post was a personal attack on you? People like you shouldn't even post.

Racc
17th September 2016, 07:15 PM
Brilliant, I'm gonna go to bed with a smile today! I've never been so misunderstood lol.

Kona
17th September 2016, 08:58 PM

Of course it wasn't my intention to insult him for having an idea. He's entitled to it as much as anyone else in here.

My reasoning is exactly what you stated: you might as well fix something that's broken (ahem, Faction) to make it more open for the masses.

Faction has a lot of potential, but the way it is now, it doesn't look appealing to anyone. Of course people would be drawn to looking at MHT as a solution. The way I see it, since there's a future fix for Faction, why not just wait for it and see how it turns out? Maybe it'll be better than trying for months to get MHT.

@eba I apologize if you think my comments about your idea were demeaning in any sort of way. It was not my intention to insult you on a personal level.

eba
19th September 2016, 05:42 PM
Gold Weapons/CCC/RCC/DCC at MHT shop?

jinchuuriki
20th October 2016, 05:27 PM
how about the blue chip shop? i think it is over price