PDA

View Full Version : Please add a ban reason in Account Info to speed up clarifications

nightwish
15th October 2015, 12:17 AM
Can you please add a ban reason in the account info to speed up clarifications? You would save a ton of time ticket support just by adding this feature.

The previous time I was banned because I was mistaken for another player. I asked the gm why and she described me by having x900 eviltron afk looting at trasia (rc was the way to farm during the old days). I implored her to check out my inventory cause I don't even have that pet! Everything could have been resolved if she just checked my inventory.

Can you imagine that you're farming the whole day while listening to music and some dude afk looting your drops while your doing all the hardwork farming for hours and hours and your the one who gets banned!? Can you imagine all the hardwork you put in for weeks farming all day then suddenly you got banned for no reason and the gms refused to take a look at your inventory to clarify things? To top it all I wasn't even the one who reported him cause you can't get all the loots anyways. I mean I donate ip to this server, I vote to help the community expand, I help new players, I'm polite in game cause I really hate racist people and that happens to you. I don't think I deserve that. I quitted the game after that. Now I'm starting to ask myself why did I come back to this server after 2 years of leaving it.

Augustine
15th October 2015, 12:24 AM
The email used to create the account with would be nice to notify the User if the Character/Account is banned. I haven't been banned so I don't know how they notify the User except for the Log In Warning. If this is to be true, Due Process should be observed before any sanctions be done.

Fifik
15th October 2015, 01:10 AM
+1 for adding a reason of ban.
I think that we have this function here on the Forums and it would save them both sides (player - staff member) from that nosense "gm why im banned??????????" thingy.

Azuline
15th October 2015, 05:16 AM
+1, gm's deal with too many stupid pm's daily.

TheAnkou
28th July 2016, 03:19 AM
~ implemented